1st track

Well it's OK. Not much happening. Nice production, but not top-notch. :/

259195[/snapback]

was going for something more ambiant and i also think it s really lacking something. which is basicly why i posted here before it s really finished

it is ineteresting but is definatelly lacking some action on the higher frequencies...

I would strongly advise you to get the V.A Wild Rumpus

your sound is right about that alley i just wrote the review for it, you can find it in my sig...

as for Reason there something definatelly ubiquitous about the sound output, is probably to do with redrum patches... (are ussing version 2 ?) it would probably be a good idea to switch to cubase i've been hearing some pretty good stuff coming out from that app. Example in case Clicki hearrr

it is ineteresting but is definatelly lacking some action on the higher frequencies...

I would strongly advise you to get the  V.A Wild Rumpus

your sound is right about that alley i just wrote the review for it, you can find it in my sig...

as for Reason there something definatelly ubiquitous about the sound output, is probably to do with redrum patches... (are ussing version 2 ?) it would probably be a good idea to switch to cubase i've been hearing some pretty good stuff coming out from that app. Example in case Clicki hearrr

259207[/snapback]

Reason really aint nothing good to work with.. there s no plug ins and the sound quality really aint worth it...

switching to logic soon and trying to figure out how to use cubase atm

thx for the comment

Reason really aint nothing good to work with.. there s no plug ins and the sound quality really aint worth it...

switching to logic soon and trying to figure out how to use cubase atm

thx for the comment

259210[/snapback]

No, don't get me wrong Reason IMO is still an amazing work enviorment, and with version 3 they have added more options for mastering sound. As for the plug's if you are looking to get cracking on VST you can hook it up with ACID via the re-wire no problem. As for Logic... top notch stuff for sure, but windows support has been dropped, so unless you are using mac the options are limited more and more everyday. I guess all that remains in the middle these days is Cubase... eh :(

No, don't get me wrong Reason IMO is still an amazing work enviorment, and with version 3 they have added more options for mastering sound. As for the plug's if you are looking to get cracking on VST you can hook it up with ACID via the re-wire no problem. As for Logic... top notch stuff for sure, but windows support has been dropped, so unless you are using mac the options are limited more and more everyday. I guess all that remains in the middle these days is Cubase... eh  :(

259213[/snapback]

i m afraid ur right hehe

for now i have a previous version of logic til i get used to it heh