3. Trace Function

4. The Invisible Witness

5. Feet In The Air

6. Trebel Rebel

7. Speaker Sneaker

8. Nick Jacholson

9. Supersymmetry

Bonus track:

10. X-Dream-Psychomachine(Midimiliz Punked Remix)

Japan exclusive bonus track:

11. Exclusion

Genre(s): Tech-trance, industrial-trance, techno

The starter Dos Canones carries the original Midimiliz feel into the year 2005. Deep bass, tricky rhythms and a unique sound-design!

Then they drop the perfect update of their own discoid-techno-trance style with the tracks 10.000 Watts, Trace Function and The Invisible Witness. Reminding on their previous hits No Exit and Blackbox.

The pounding electro-techno piece Feet In The Air and the electro-breaks hybrid Trebel Rebel are crossing some of the freshest flavours.

Next is the lovely rocking neo-trance anthem Speaker Sneaker and even Mr. Nick Jacholson has his guest-appearance on scene number eight in a shining-retro-proto -bass rolling-break beating-mars attacking-all about Elmshorn -movie!

The last track slows down a bit and releases you into the cartoon-like Supersymmetry of forces and matter!

The last highlight and probably the most monstrous bassline ever is featured in the exclusive bonus track X-Dream-Psychomachine(Midimiliz Punked Remix). A tremendous re-configuration and bending of X-dreams all time classic!

NOTE: This is not the same, that appears on Electroscopic

Midimiliz are Arne Schaffhausen and Wayan Raabe, born and raised in northern Germany. Their attitude not to full fill the typical formulas, to make non-standard-music is loved by their fans. After the two highly acclaimed albums Antistat (D.Drum 2001) and Passages (BoshkeBeatsRecords2003), several singles and remixes, here is the third mighty Midimiliz album. A mass of fresh ideas and unheard styles! 10 unique must-have-tracks of pure rhythm-aesthetics and sound-acrobatics! In 2004 they founded their own family-like label Gravity Plus Records together with X-dream After the Downhill album Silent City and X-dream's huge We Interface this is the third output of the Gravity Plus collective.

This album is pure evil. Damn it is great, I just love it. It is so dark, and uhmmm... :rolleyes:

Nice review there Quark... Another dark stomper I need to get my hands on soonish... But why'd you post it under label announcements? Put it in the review section under 2005 so it will become part of the review database... Perhaps you can ask a moderator to help you remove it?

DP

Nice review there Quark... Another dark stomper I need to get my hands on soonish... But why'd you post it under label announcements? Put it in the review section under 2005 so it will become part of the review database... Perhaps you can ask a moderator to help you remove it?

DP

258454[/snapback]

Most of it, is copy-pasted from tranceshop.de, that is why I didn't put it under the review section. :)