• CLUB
    • BEACH
    • FOREST
    • PLATEAU
    • STREET
    • HOUSE
    • CASTLE
    • BACKYARD

I know it is crazy topic but some people told me that their best venue would be in their backyard... :huh: It even sounds interesting but how to actually to it I have no idea...So, this is funny thread...;)

I prefer beach or forest...the best venues...clubs are good too but tend to be overcrowded with no air...no use of a party if you don't have air when you dance like a maniac...:)

Well for me it has to be outdoors!! I think a combination of a few of the options would be my ideal location. I think the best location I ever went to was a party in NSW in Australia....We partied all night in this forest, complete lushness. In the morning I went for a stroll and I didn't realise but we were right nest to a beach. It was turquoise waters and white sand....amazingly beautiful I was in complete awe all morning, went swimming in the sea and saw dolphins. It was a very special experience, in one of the most beautiful places ever. aaah memories :D

I have to say also, you can't beat a good english woodland, perfect :)

*waffle waffle*

lol, Daniel, I have seen you in CLUB Zazou :P

Anyway, outdoor all the way :) Or some historical place in winter (old caste, medieval basements,...)

The most amazing party location for me must have been the Elxiria festival this summer in Finland, in the middle of the forest, no open spots, next to a lake :)

Other amazing location were a big castle in Belgium with a huge surrounding view (Agimont), and Samothraki location was mindblowing too :)

Having Samothraki and the rest of the festivals here in mind i voted for "beach"......!!

However a beach will be nothing without a forest close or at least some trees to put your hammack or just to take a rest in the shade.....!!

A castle will be great though....I've never been in a castle party and i love that idea....!!

It's a pitty we don't have that many castles here where you can make a party......

The best combination would have been......a party in a castle in the middle of the forest, where the beach is not far away.....!! Hahahaaa......!!

:blink:

Yeah, party in the castle in the middle of the forest near the beach IS the best option but unfortunately there is no such dream...:P

plateau means mountains yes? because the best location (and probably the best party too) for me must have been this one:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

but as i had several partys in mountains/forest locations but never had one at a beach, i voted for beach

which mountains are these? Alps?

258624[/snapback]

yeah the swiss alps. the party was at 2300m and you had an almost 360° panaroma view :rolleyes:

here you can see the party place from above

Posted Image

panorama view

Posted Image

edit: sry for the size of the pics

Well I've haven't been to a real party yet but I'd say forest. There is this 1 park at the base of knox mountain that woul be cool to have a very small party in. All the trees are planted symmetrically & look the same. It looks just like the scene in mortal kombat where jonny cage fought scorpion. But if it was bigger & actually not in town it would kick ass.

I'll say forest, for some reason it seems like the most "natural" setting. There's just something special about dancing in the middle of a forest. Plus, there's natural shade which is a plus.

I've never heard of the castle thing, but i think that would be a pretty cool place too. I imagine it would be hard to "rent" out a castle though.

A mountain location would be awesome too. Those pics of the alps are great, that must have been incredible.

Are there any castles located up in the mountains? :D

Yeah, bazooko, I meant plateau as mountains and that is STUNNING respresentation of what I meant. Amazing pictures ! Huh, having party on one of those spots...pure bliss...;)

Are there any castles located up in the mountains?  :D

258816[/snapback]

of course there are. and there are partys taking place at some of them. for example the legendary "castle of mesocco" located in the italian part of switzerland.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Although it doesn't seem to be the ideal place for a swim......it's one of the best party locations i've ever seen....!!

Go Funland......and thanx Daniel for posting it....!!

:)

258941[/snapback]

I though it was pretty good to swim, but not on the beach.

On the other side of the mainfloor were some rocks and it was good to swim over there. I could see the bottom of the lake and even the plants with good sun.

The water over there was probably cleaner then the water we get here from a tap. :lol:

Posted Image

This is a photo taken from the beach.