ritual om

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matter of taste, but the "new" shpongle album dwarfes in comparison

with the entheogenic album! lightyears behind  :D

304047[/snapback]

well i totally disagree there, shpongle is 10/10, this is 9/10..

anyways what makes you say this is a milestone. what's so accomplished here. yes it sounds damn good, but a milestone?

well i totally disagree there, shpongle is 10/10, this is 9/10..

anyways what makes you say this is a milestone. what's so accomplished here. yes it sounds damn good, but a milestone?

304051[/snapback]

do you remember the "feeling" when you listened the first time to "divine moments of truth" and "behind closed eyelids" ?

not a quarter as good are imo the tracks on the new shpongle album! why? easy to answer ... because its a uninspired and desperate copy of typical shpongle sounds and elements from the past years. nothing that kicks :(

wanna have kicks? listen to "ground luminosity" ott remix, "pagan dream machine" vibrasphere rmx or "spaced" shulman rmx .... sounds fresh, unique and own the very special "feeling" :D

not a quarter as good are imo the tracks on the new shpongle album! why? easy to answer ... because its a uninspired and desperate copy of typical shpongle sounds and elements from the past years. nothing that kicks :(

hah you're depth.. it doesn't sound the same at all.. it's like comparing nirvana with coldplay.. totally different sound :P

wanna have kicks? listen to "ground luminosity" ott remix, "pagan dream machine" vibrasphere rmx or "spaced" shulman rmx .... sounds fresh, unique and own the very special "feeling" :D

like i said i like it very much but it's nothing phenomenal.. imo

not a quarter as good are imo the tracks on the new shpongle album! why? easy to answer ... because its a uninspired and desperate copy of typical shpongle sounds and elements from the past years. nothing that kicks  :(

hah you're depth.. it doesn't sound the same at all.. it's like comparing nirvana with coldplay.. totally different sound :P

wanna have kicks? listen to "ground luminosity" ott remix, "pagan dream machine" vibrasphere rmx or "spaced" shulman rmx .... sounds fresh, unique and own the very special "feeling"  :D

like i said i like it very much but it's nothing phenomenal.. imo

304131[/snapback]

i dont compare the soundstyles, i talk about the quality! and the quality of the shpongle album is lightyears behind!

i dont compare the soundstyles, i talk about the quality! and the quality of the shpongle album is lightyears behind!

304563[/snapback]

nah.. entheogenic is music for chill out.. shpongle is eh.. experience as it is.. it's just so much more.. imo

nah.. entheogenic is music for chill out.. shpongle is eh.. experience as it is.. it's just so much more.. imo

304789[/snapback]

I back you up, but it's probably still a matter of taste.

For me Entheogenic is about 7/10... there are great moments tho..

matter of taste, but the "new" shpongle album dwarfes in comparison

with the entheogenic album! lightyears behind  :D

304047[/snapback]

I must agree they are not even in the same league, I give a 10/10 to Entheogenic, the new Shpongle is lightyears behind, not even close.

What an asinine squabble! I say both Shpongle and Entheogenic are really great... and I suppose I'm better off for enjoying them as much as I do. At some point you can just say these artists have their own thing going on, it's respectable, and leave it at that. It's not a competition.

nah.. entheogenic is music for chill out.. shpongle is eh.. experience as it is

304789[/snapback]

I agree with that part, Entheogenic is good chill-out music, but for me the last 2 Shpongle are very different, most of the tracks are not chill-out, they have a very different feel.

It is hardly surprising that some people like one artist much more than the other, but statements such as Entheogenic is light years ahead of Shpongle are just ridiculous IMHO.

What an asinine squabble! I say both Shpongle and Entheogenic are really great... and I suppose I'm better off for enjoying them as much as I do. At some point you can just say these artists have their own thing going on, it's respectable, and leave it at that. It's not a competition.

306767[/snapback]

You are right both artists are great, 6 albums all together there is lots of stuff to be enjoyed from both :P

"Dialogue Of The Speakers" - a good album

i haven't formed a detailed opinnion of it, as i am still stuck on "Pagan Dream Machine (Vibrasphere Mix)"

i like it and 2 friends asked for the cd already. i am thinking if i should give it to them :P

303948[/snapback]

You should :P

Hm, OK. Say that I want to drop the hate and get into Entheogenic - which tracks would you recommend?  :)

311840[/snapback]

all tracks are mostly equal good and high intilligent...

you don't listen to an entheogenic track, you listen to an etheogenic album...

to me there's no better ambient then entheogenic... I'm not saying they are gods but they do touch create what no one can...

respect...