entheogenic

ritual om

How come they released this as their official third album with only 3 new songs ?

I mean, it looks great, but I wouldn't call this regular album...with 3 new songs and 6 remixes... :huh:

Still, I want to hear it badly !

:D

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah much prefer Entheogenic than Shpongle... Entheogenic have so much more melody, focussing more on music than on just being trippy and weird... have only managed to sit through the whole new Shpongle once, but cannot wait toget this one :)

298605[/snapback]

I managed to sit through it many many times, once 2wice in a row.

'Without thought' sounds a bit annoying at this stage <_<

'timeless esp' sounds dark :)

i downloaded this, yet another overrated ambient act... or its just not my type of stuff.. flushed it down the drain right away!

Agree with most, this is class from the start to the end.

Can't recall such a quality collection as this. The remixes are amazing, and OTT's remix of Ground Luminosity is nothing short of stunning.

:P:P:P:P:P

It's going to be a blast release... And the cover is very very nice.  I love the colors.

295847[/snapback]

And a blast release it is!

Personally I would have liked more new Entheogenic tracks, but the remixes are real good, some outstanding. The cover and booklet is very nice.

Recommended!

How come they released this as their official third album with only 3 new songs ?

I mean, it looks great, but I wouldn't call this regular album...with 3 new songs and 6 remixes... :huh:

Still, I want to hear it badly !

:D

300601[/snapback]

there seems to be a new album already on the way, the question is just when it will be released. damion from psyreviews mentioned this in his review about the "dialogue of the speakers" album!

there seems to be a new album already on the way, the question is just when it will be released. damion from psyreviews mentioned this in his review about the "dialogue of the speakers" album!

303740[/snapback]

Now that is what I am talking about, ORIGINAL IDEAS....:)

Great ! So, this was some kind of transition....

"Dialogue Of The Speakers" - a good album

i haven't formed a detailed opinnion of it, as i am still stuck on "Pagan Dream Machine (Vibrasphere Mix)"

i like it and 2 friends asked for the cd already. i am thinking if i should give it to them :P

Now that is what I am talking about, ORIGINAL IDEAS....:)

Great ! So, this was some kind of transition....

303908[/snapback]

see this 3rd album as a kind of remix album and dont compare it with others cause its unique! it never existed an album which is comparable with this ... in this dimensions with so much great artists remixing one of the best chillout acts. simply amazing and a milestone and masterpiece!