My first Full-On psy trance :-)

"Don't Wake Up" - http://stage.co.il/media/largefiles/amircohen477694.mp3

It's finished. But I'm not closed about the sounds in the begining... But it's a minor...

It's started as a test loop to try making something like "Full-On" and ended up working on a track close to 10 hours stright!

This one is nothing like my previous work... They doesn't even come close to this track...

Anyway, enjoy your listening and leave feedback... :-)

Thanks,

Carnage.

First of all - nice job, from what I've heard of your old tracks, you have learned a lot! I like the bass (at least when the drums accompany it), and together with the kicks and percussion you got a nice full-on rhythm. The first synth that comes in at the start (around 00.18), works very nice too.

Some melodies do however feel... kind of unnecessary. The one at 3.53 doesn't fit in at all in my opinion, and when the other melody joins in at 4.35 the two of them totally clash :x

Maybe remove that melody, and add something else towards the climax... could be some psychadelic effects (doesn't even have to be rhythmic or organized in a pattern), or why not add a snare at every second kick (a hat might not be enough in a climax I think), and maybe even another one (very low volume - try using only the wet reverb of a snare sample for example) at every fourth kick... be sure to keep snares on a low volume though :P

Don't know what more to say really... other than; Keep it up mate, you're making progress! :)

Very nice production..

Dont like the synth that kicks in at 1:58 and i agree with daze the synth at 3:53 is not my cup of tea, and at 4:35 its all goin out of control... :( ..

the pad at 6:16 sounds like forced upon the track..

i think u just need to work on the melodies, and the synths could be more psychedelic..

all in all good production, keep it coming... !!! :D

Very nice production..

Dont like the synth that kicks in at 1:58 and i agree with daze the synth at 3:53 is not my cup of tea, and at 4:35 its all goin out of control... :( ..

the pad at 6:16 sounds like forced upon the track..

i think u just need to work on the melodies, and the synths could be more psychedelic..

all in all good production, keep it coming... !!! :D

258472[/snapback]

Thanks for both of you. :)

I'll will try to fix it.

First of all - nice job, from what I've heard of your old tracks, you have learned a lot!

258388[/snapback]

Yeah... I've been working like a jackass in the last week. :\

And hard work really pays up.

And thanks for the Snare Tip :P