• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old grapes of wrath tracks.

mr peculiar - silver clouds

protoculture - refractions

protoculture - melody machine

Some silicon sound and audialize tracks have caused emotional dysfunction in me on the dancefloor :)

Umummmmm.... I forgot, what's melancholic? :huh::unsure:

Anywho, can't think of any songs that make me cry. Although I have cried why just listening to music, unspecificly.

Umummmmm.... I forgot, what's melancholic? :huh::unsure:

Anywho, can't think of any songs that make me cry. Although I have cried why just listening to music, unspecificly.

Even music that makes you really happy, not necessarily sad , can make you cry. :)

Even music that makes you really happy, not necessarily sad , can make you cry. :)

Is that what that word means or are you just saying?

nah he's used to it lol :lol:

well, he should really think about lidding that damn puff up, or else he woun't get the high effect :rolleyes:

to topic. I often shed tears of joy when I listen to magical music om psy .. last was BoC, maaan, those guys really know how to make your heart emo :drama:

the beautifull melody somewhere in the middle of

asura - pheonix .... just to beautifull

rezwalker [transwave] ... the whole track .... when the conditions are met to completely dive into that song... i gets all misty eyed...sometimes even more

:wub:

Dimension 5-Deep space 5d "Come on space people lets do it" made me cry and laugh at the same time... god some of the tracks are just so atmospheric you just cry out of happyness/sadness... it's like watching a really good sci fi movie.

God listening to it again now... the bit before the pad is just wow... then pad comes in... really wow! Crying atm!

Mahadeva 99 beutiful melodies.

its not goa but Blue States - Allies

check it on their site. http://bluestates.com/

I listen to it a lot. get the eyes going all the time ;D

back into the fold tho...

S-Range - Reality Check

as mentioned earlier somewhere, the entire album is great! Feel good vibes 8)

I've just rediscovered an awesome emotional song when I put my MP3-player on random: Tri-Force - Longing / Love (Moondance Remix). The second melody that is played on the piano after the break is just so beautiful it's unbelievable.

• 1 month later...

I am chilling right now with Dancing With Kadafi.. That track would suit the worlds end, if it would be the last thing you heard before it all went boom. :wub:

either that or the birth of a world. Dont know it's just fucking epic that song.