• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vibrasphere - Manzilla?

- Really, that track gives me goose bumps :rolleyes:

270011[/snapback]

CORRECTION: It is called Manzanilla

Yeah it is a great track, and so are San Pedro from their first album.. :)

CHI-A.D. - Liquid neon sky

Dimension 5 - Beetlesnuff

Cydonia - Haunted World (not really melodic but some brilliant melodic element)

BPC - Alidade

Cosmosis - Moonshine

and more recent :

Electric Univers - Morning song

Tikal - Equinox

Liquid Lunar - With Dragon's Hand

Zodiac Youth - Fast Forward the Future

Kopfuss Resonator - Whipbird

That's about half of DJ Moonchild's "Psychedelic Activity Vol.1". Still a nice disk today though far from being my favorite, but I've cried like a baby through most of the tracks, tripping my head off on a good dose of shrooms after fasting... :rolleyes:

Good thing "San Pedro" and "Manzanilla" hadn't been recorded yet at the time, I would have died from dehydration.

I dunno if it ever made me cry (maybe shed one tear ;)) was the live version of Third Eye by Tool on the Salival box set CD

It's super-long and it has this long spoken-word intro by Bill Hicks, then tons of feedback, then it just slips into the melody.... great lyrics, crazy intense screaming by Maynard James Keenan..... Amazing guitarwork... the drumming is sensational.... the song keeps morphing and changing, it's hyper-psychedelic..... it progresses from psychedelic freak-out metal jams into these passionate, emotional lyrics, and then the final guitar solo is just beyond incredible.... gives me goose bumps EVERY TIME!

I wish they woulda played it when I saw them live... but oh well, guess I'll never see it live personally...

Don't know if it has to be psy or any trance, but:

Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard - Now we are free (at least I think that's what it's called) <- theme song from gladiator

What the hell, astral projection making you cry? I can't imagine psy or goa music being so emotional, then it wouldn't be psy or goa, most of the melodies are very dark or energetic. The other kind of emotions come from the epic trance stuff....

but a track that touched me very emotionally, that actually made me feel sad was Wavy Gravy by Sasha when I heard it for the first time...

What the hell, astral projection making you cry?  I can't imagine psy or goa music being so emotional, then it wouldn't be psy or goa, most of the melodies are very dark or energetic.  The other kind of emotions come from the epic trance stuff....

but a track that touched me very emotionally, that actually made me feel sad was Wavy Gravy by Sasha when I heard it for the first time...

272900[/snapback]

yes that tune is magic... airdrawndagger surely had a coupe of gems. i enjoyed magnetic north a whole lot... but wavy gravy just has something special to it

never got tears, but some songs gave me the chills back then, and then i couldn't stop listening to them.

Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard - Now we are free (at least I think that's what it's called) <- theme song from gladiator

272833[/snapback]

true

Shpongle - The 6th Revelation (the ambiental part)

Shpongle - Once Upon The Sea Of Blissful Awareness

there are songs who made me cry, but they were not psy .. and they were bringing back memories.

Helloween - Forever and One

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Live - Lightning Crashes

272833[/snapback]

I second that.

yes that tune is magic... airdrawndagger surely had a coupe of gems. i enjoyed magnetic north a whole lot... but wavy gravy just has something special to it

272902[/snapback]

And dont forget Requiem and Boileroom.....perfection.

Power Source - Goaway

>> the superb melody at 4:10 gives me goosebumps.........

Subcouds - Space Angel

>> great track with a nice sample : "Our music sends up to God"... makes me shiver....

Jaïa - Mai Mai

>> what a beautiful track! loaded with pure energy, positive and euphoric vibes!!

:D

Crying from happiness is something realy rarely but beautiful experience

Transwave - Rezwalker

Shakta - Leptoh head

Jaja - Mai Mai

258346[/snapback]

Jaïa - Mai Mai

>> what a beautiful track! loaded with pure energy, positive and euphoric vibes!! 

275237[/snapback]