What happend to MOS ?

seraph

After their great album DRIVE, they haven't released anything. I am amazed to see how many artist simply dissapeared and you can't hear anything about them. I find DRIVE to be one of the best minimal albums and even though it is pretty changed style, the change was great and it made sense. Album had a concept and it was pretty trippy as well. I didn't like so much METER album cause it was way too minimal and repetitive but this album is pure artistic bliss...If anyone of you know what happend to them, please inform me about them...;)

I know Oli from MOS play together with Frederik Flager as Potrockers.

Their dj-sets are Progressive ranging from house to trance thou not minimal or psytek anymore, usually more afterhours I think

MOS still does live-acts also (the psytek style ;) ) I saw them in Ex-bad in Munster (D) earlier this year... & they kicked serious ARSE!

Oli has been a lot to Brazil this year.. I heard him like 3 times or smt already, one of them last weekend with frederik flanger (pics coming soon)..

and yeah, they play prog trance and house... sometimes oli also plays some electro in his dj sets..

Ican't say I liked their latest tracks but yes they are good. Back in old days they were more goa-ish with tracks like Xone. I hope they don't dissapear like NDMA who is a MOS member.

i wouldn't mind hearing a new album by them, their sound is interesting. I was just listening to the album "Bug", track 2 is amazing! track 3 is...really special, first time i hear an ambient track like that. For some reason i really the track "Elements" in the "Meter" album. I wouldn't mind listening to a new album, i would be curious.

The last thing I heard of them was Fire on Goa-Head 18 ... and it was an incredible track (it's my second fave on that complilation :) )...

I hope they will release some more in that style...