a letter to 1995...

clemfeedback

Hi,

I discovered goa trance in 1995..what some people called the "golden era" until 1998...with tracks broadcasted on the french radio FG show "Rave Up".... bombastic and killer satudray evening show lead by some of the finest dj's in the genre..

Anyway..I found back an old tape of this era, for sure 1995 era, and I have identified the marvellous "Le's turn it on" by Doof and some Astral Projection, Prana and The infinity project tunes...

Now there's one or maybe two more..so I need to put an excerpt of these tracks here ... anyone knows how should I proceed to transform these tape -tunes into MP3's ???

Thanks..see you later ... with the tunes

By the way..anyone know a tune with a relentless psychedelic vibe, quite spacial vibe, globally mid-tempo..with a voice that ends the track "So, there's thousand of planets out there"... I was thinking it was Prana first, then Minfdfield...but now I 'm confused..all I know is that it's from 1995...and was broadcasted with likes of doof and the infinity project...

I 'll put an exercpt here

By the way..anyone know a tune with a relentless psychedelic vibe, quite spacial vibe, globally mid-tempo..with a voice that ends the track "So, there's thousand of planets out there"... I was thinking it was Prana first, then Minfdfield...but now I 'm confused..all I know is that it's from 1995...and was broadcasted with likes of doof and the infinity project...

I 'll put an exercpt here

257529[/snapback]

Arcturus - "1000 Planets", it's from 1994, released here: http://www.discogs.com/release/50425

As for converting the tape to MP3 - you'll need to record it to your harddrive first ofcourse. Just get the appropriate cable to plug a cassette deck to line in on your sound card and record to WAV in the program of your choice. Then cut out the stuff you don't need, and save as MP3. If the audio editing program won't support MP3, save as WAV and convert with a 3rd party MP3 encoder like LAME. You might find useful (free) software here:

http://ftp.sunet.se/nonags/auedit.html

Hi,

I discovered goa trance in 1995..what some people called the "golden era" until 1998...with tracks broadcasted on the french radio FG show "Rave Up".... bombastic and killer satudray evening show lead by some of the finest dj's in the genre..

Anyway..I found back an old tape of this era, for sure 1995 era, and I have identified the marvellous "Le's turn it on" by Doof and some Astral Projection, Prana and The infinity project tunes...

Now there's one or maybe two more..so I need to put an excerpt of these tracks here ... anyone knows how should I proceed to transform these tape -tunes into MP3's ???

Thanks..see you later ... with the tunes

257506[/snapback]

Hi,

Let's speak some French as I am French too... B)

Moi aussi j'ai découvert la Trance Goa en 1995 grâce aux emissions du samedi soir sur Fun et Skyrock :D ... ahhh le bon vieux son "old school"... :wub:

J'ai également quelques enregistrements sur cassettes que j'envisage de transformer en mp3.

J'avais trouvé le tutorial suivant (en français):

http://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/sujet-1...D-ou-disque-dur

J'ai pas encore essayé mais a priori ça devrait marcher... ;)

A+

Hi,

Let's speak some French as I am French too... B)

Moi aussi j'ai découvert la Trance Goa en 1995 grâce aux emissions du samedi soir sur Fun et Skyrock  :D  ... ahhh le bon vieux son "old school"...  :wub:

J'ai également quelques enregistrements sur cassettes que j'envisage de transformer en mp3.

J'avais trouvé le tutorial suivant (en français):

http://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/sujet-1...D-ou-disque-dur

J'ai pas encore essayé mais a priori ça devrait marcher...  ;)

A+

259091[/snapback]

la bonne vieille skyrave :D et fun radio aussi, but i stop it, otherwise it will be a french thread :)