Psyforia: Boston's Monthly Psy-Trance Event

Psyjacked

Sonic Beating/Changmian Productions Presents:

May 20th, 2005 – 10PM - 2AM

Come dance under the stars along the Charles River as we take Psyforia outdoors again!

Tonight's festivities will also feature video mixing by three of Boston's best VJs! Ed Guild-Vizzie (Nikulyden's VJ – www.vizzie.com), Jeff Mission, and Leonid will present their latest artwork.

We also are proud to present the following guest DJs:

::: Hugh Sharpe (FutureTech) Brooklyn, NY – The paradigmatic acrobat, Hugh has walked the cutting edge of progressive trance for the past seven years. He's played in Boston, New York City, San Fran, LA, and a myriad of other cities. When it comes to longevity and the ability to remain ahead of the curve, there are very few better then this New York based stalwart!

::: Dino (PsyBooty, Sonic Beating/Changmian) Like Hugh Sharpe, Boston's Dean Manning is another example of true staying power. With six years worth of Boston residencies and a resume including cities across the United States and Canada; Dean Manning has seen it all. Tonight we welcome the former Anitya resident for a set at the first outdoor Psyforia of 2005.

::: Dave Henshaw (Sonic Beating/Changmian) – Still trying to balance his love of progressive Psy with his love for the Boston Red Sox, this former Anitya resident is often seen at local bars watching the ballyard nine. Spreading the progressive sound from Quebec to West Virgina, from New York to Fort Myers – expect to hear the best tracks from Copenhagen along with the best calls from Jerry Trupiano!

Deco> Bob Trahpek & Psychedelic Friends Network

Video Projection> Ed Guild-Vizzie, Jeff Mission, and Leonid

Sound> Sonic Beating's Tambourine and Bongo Drum

Cambridge American Legion Marsh Post #442

Located along the Charles River in Cambridge, MA.

21+ . $5 donation. funded by your donations!!

flier, info & directions @

http://www.sonicbeating.org

Also see http://sonicbeating.tribe.net/ for up coming events

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey im moving to Boston!

What's going on with these events :)

They are still going on monthly...the party only goes until 2am, but always have a good turnout.

Any other questions, feel free to pm me! I lived in Boston for about 5 years, so I can pretty much tell you everything you need to know ;)

• 2 years later...

They are still going on monthly...the party only goes until 2am, but always have a good turnout.

Any other questions, feel free to pm me! I lived in Boston for about 5 years, so I can pretty much tell you everything you need to know ;)

hello, will be visiting the u.s. northeast (nyc-boston) 23 june - 7 july 2009 and was wondering if there were any boston-area parties to go to during that period.

thanks!

labrysinthe

• 3 weeks later...

I went to sonicbeating.org and the next date posted for Psyforia is May 30th. I'm confused is it the 20th or the 30th? I'm also interested in carpooling to this event if anyone is heading from NH. I'm visiting Concord, NH right now, but I live in LA. Unfortunately I don't have a car while I'm here. I used to live out here and go to Circle back in 1999 and 2000. I'm psyched to come out to Boston again and see old friends :) :posford:

If your interested in carpooling you can email me at lushgrooves@hotmail.com - Thanks!

Sonic Beating/Changmian Productions Presents:

May 20th, 2005 – 10PM - 2AM

Come dance under the stars along the Charles River as we take Psyforia outdoors again!

Tonight's festivities will also feature video mixing by three of Boston's best VJs! Ed Guild-Vizzie (Nikulyden's VJ – www.vizzie.com), Jeff Mission, and Leonid will present their latest artwork.

We also are proud to present the following guest DJs:

::: Hugh Sharpe (FutureTech) Brooklyn, NY – The paradigmatic acrobat, Hugh has walked the cutting edge of progressive trance for the past seven years. He's played in Boston, New York City, San Fran, LA, and a myriad of other cities. When it comes to longevity and the ability to remain ahead of the curve, there are very few better then this New York based stalwart!

::: Dino (PsyBooty, Sonic Beating/Changmian) Like Hugh Sharpe, Boston's Dean Manning is another example of true staying power. With six years worth of Boston residencies and a resume including cities across the United States and Canada; Dean Manning has seen it all. Tonight we welcome the former Anitya resident for a set at the first outdoor Psyforia of 2005.

::: Dave Henshaw (Sonic Beating/Changmian) – Still trying to balance his love of progressive Psy with his love for the Boston Red Sox, this former Anitya resident is often seen at local bars watching the ballyard nine. Spreading the progressive sound from Quebec to West Virgina, from New York to Fort Myers – expect to hear the best tracks from Copenhagen along with the best calls from Jerry Trupiano!

Deco> Bob Trahpek & Psychedelic Friends Network

Video Projection> Ed Guild-Vizzie, Jeff Mission, and Leonid

Sound> Sonic Beating's Tambourine and Bongo Drum

Cambridge American Legion Marsh Post #442

Located along the Charles River in Cambridge, MA.

21+ . $5 donation. funded by your donations!!

flier, info & directions @

http://www.sonicbeating.org

Also see http://sonicbeating.tribe.net/ for up coming events