Infected Mushroom - I wish -> looking for remix!

Josh

can't understand people who judge tracks by its componists... if i like a track, i don't care about who has produced it.

it's sad to see that the international psy/goa community isn't that prejudiceless anymore as it was once... at least it's still here in switzerland.

• 4 weeks later...

can't understand people who judge tracks by its componists... if i like a track, i don't care about who has produced it.

it's sad to see that the international psy/goa community isn't that prejudiceless anymore as it was once... at least it's still here in switzerland.

256701[/snapback]

Guess you are right about that. When I read comments about the poeple attending psyparties (comments from EP for example) in other countries I'm happy we have still a hippie like scene in Switzerland. Even if I don't go to parties that much...

• 5 weeks later...

hehe... skazi really aint popular around here

255924[/snapback]

moreover i do not know ppl that like him,

nevertheless he is popular, isn`t he? :lol:

somebody likes :rolleyes:

moreover i do not know ppl that like him,

nevertheless he is popular, isn`t he? :lol:

And again I do not understand this comment... I think he has some very good tracks, Fire On Ice for example. I don't know anything about him personal, but this is no reason for me to flame on his songs...

Maybe "I wish" is artistical not a good track, but on the dance floor it really rocks if you don't care about the original... I admit that I begin to like the original (and the whole converting vegetarians CD 2) more and more than the remix...

@ Tatsu:

Thanks for your comment. I really love the psy scene in Switzerland... Hippie Hippie hurray!!! B)

I advise you to better get used to the Skazi and full-on jokes that are told here all the time. I prefere to ignore them...

Anyway, where do you exactly come from?

I advise you to better get used to the Skazi and full-on jokes that are told here all the time. I prefere to ignore them...

Anyway, where do you exactly come from?

291401[/snapback]

I'm not here very often... so these jokes won't hurt me that much. I'll have to get used to the fact that the psy scene isn't that neat old goa style anymore it once was...

ich bin vo bärn, aber eigentlich chumi usem aargau. schaffe no bis afang novämber z bärn, also wenn d lust ufe party hesch oder so denn mäld di! :)

gruzz

I'm not here very often... so these jokes won't hurt me that much.

I'll have to get used to the fact that the psy scene isn't that neat old goa style anymore it once was...

292190[/snapback]

Would you be hurted if you did hang around here more often? (Get known with the off-topic and general section)

Music like Skazi and Co is kinda responsible you know

• 1 month later...

Guess you are right about that. When I read comments about the poeple attending psyparties (comments from EP for example) in other countries I'm happy we have still a hippie like scene in Switzerland. Even if I don't go to parties that much...

270752[/snapback]

it's not about hippie like scene....

hippie & Skazi? ...

:huh:

• 4 weeks later...

personally, and probably know one cares, i have seen both skazi and infected live, seen both versions of the song live. loving one does not mean the other sucks. they both rock live but the remix just kicks it into a whole other level when you're in the middle of hundreds of people and feeling it through the floor and listening to the guitar. i guess thats the other thing, infected is a d.j., while skazi is a rock star. i don't think that loving the remix a little more means the orginal is any less. they are both fucking awesome within the industry.