New Extracts + some news

Filteria

Hello all.. :P

My homepage have been updated with 4 new tracks (extracts) (And a released section)

-Mind Expansion

-Speech Module (made with Leo)

-Math is God is Math

-Recover the Pulse

I am 99.99% sure that the Mind Expansion and Speech Module will be on the new album.

An ambient track is being formed, but far from ready.

Also, we are talking about IF the new album was to be a double album with remixes from Sky input (which i made for live-acts) + some more unreleased material.

What would you people think of that? if there was both avialeble: Would you buy the simple or the dubble one?

And if its single album, is there any particullar remix from sky input you would like to see on the new album?

the REAL remixes are:

Operation Pulse

Stars

Navigate

Ultimator

So, some opinions and thoughts would be nice :)

Thanx for you time

Take care / Jannis

PS: Tiny Universe, soon to be released on Suntrip compilation: Apsara

Awesome news Jannis... ;o)

I'd prefer a double album - and if both versions were available I'd but the double album - as I think most people would. You get more for your money with a double album...

Looking forward to the Apsara compilation.. When is it out and who else is on it besides Filteria?

Oh, and about fav'e remix... There is no doubt in my mind:

Filteria - Ultimator (Ultimated Remix)

Best thing I've heard all year! So frekkin' intense... You HAVE to get that released - it would be a crime against humanity if you dont!

DeathPosture

Nice! Would prefer a double album of course. With "Recover the pulse" on it!! :)

Love the Speech module samples, very tight production! who's Leo? :ph34r:

See you tomorrow by the way ;)

Don't hold back on the madness

Good luck

Nice! Would prefer a double album of course. With "Recover the pulse" on it!! :)

Love the Speech module samples, very tight production!  who's Leo?  :ph34r:

See you tomorrow by the way ;)

Don't hold back on the madness

Good luck

255743[/snapback]

Thanx people. more opinions are welcome :)

x-scream: Leo is a swedish dude, making goa-trance. Very skilled, but he has no artist name.. he will find one soon i guess..

See you tommorow :)

Tveka inte att komma fram och hälsa. kommer vara helt ensam där :(

And about holding back the madness tommorow. First track will be rather "chill" just to tune in everybody.. after that, there will be some power :rolleyes:

I would buy the double-album without a doubt. Remixes should include Ultimator and Stars..

Sounds like very good news, when is this album up?? :-)

More Filteria plz, oldschool @ it's best! :-D

Awesome news Jannis... ;o)

I'd prefer a double album - and if both versions were available I'd but the double album - as I think most people would.

255644[/snapback]

I don't think there's more to say...

Just do what you want Jannis. Release 1, 2, 3 or 15cd album, I don't care. Why? Cause I'll buy it anyway. I can't wait for the new album, I just can't! And an ambient track? WOW!!!

I said it before and I'll say it again: U R A GOD.

Guest Rain

I'm really curious about your new album...

"it's been told" I would like it ;) , not so overloaded as sky input...

or am I wrong ? :D

Tiny Universe is the best tune... definitely! Mix bitween climaxclimbing and storytelling =)

Frankly, I'd like to see 2CD new material ;) Maybe a bonus remix (don't even know exactly what tune, because I love every single track from Sky Input)

Maybe your remixes of goa classics? That would be interesting.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing your new work ;)

Good Luck!

BTW, when Apsara will be released?

Hi

Apsara will be released on june 6th, probably. Delayed at most by 1 week since we have still no pressing authorization, despite our efforts.........

Here is the stuff : VA - Apsara - Sales Sheet

The cover is here (in the almost-final version) :

Posted Image

Tracklisting:

01 Aes Dana - Digitalys [7:22]

02 Yesod - On The Edge of Time [7:05]

03 Khetzal & Chai (Avigmati) - Babylone Beach [9:14]

04 Lost Buddha – Metamorphosis [8:57]

05 Filteria - Tiny Universe [9:01]

06 Ka Sol – Scraqp [8:31]

07 Ypsilon 5 – Titanium [10:04]

08 Goasia - I'm Ready [8:18]

09 Radical Distortion - Communication ! [7:51]

Style : Melodic Psychedelic Trance

Mastering : Tim Schuldt @ 4CN Studios

We hope you'll enjoy it, it's a good trip !

So about the double CD thing, this was an idea, and as long as we don't know the financial whereabouts it's hard to issue a go/no-go for that idea. Anoebis is taking care of it.

Personally I think it's a good idea but can a new label afford that, is its renoun enough to make people to buy double cds ? Filteria is now Infected Vegetarians but why not ?

Hey Filtered Boy ! This are great news ! I would like to see double album of course ! I don't mind remixes, I would like to see remixes of THE SNUGGLING SNAIL ( without voice sample ) and GALACTIC RAYS but SKY INPUT wouldn't be bad at all in remix...Keep up the good work man !

;)

And APSARA looks great ! FILTERIA, KA SOL, AES DANA making trance would be interesting too...LOST BUDDHA, YPSILON 5 and GOASIA...Dream Team for these days...;)

Hey Jannis, it just crossed my mind seeing you talking about remixing your songs, why not to remix some Pleiadians song, from IFO, like to do the proper remix of ALCYONE for example and not that lame remix by Species that exist ? I know that is silly remixing such AMAZING psychedelic piece of artistry but I think that it would be good the update of old sound thru new psy aura that is presented these days...Or ASTEROPE cause it has such epic melody that fits your musical skills too... It is just the suggestion...;)

:unsure:

About the remixes. You all had different answers. Maybe thats a good thing :D

Seraph: I have actually already taken out some melodies from asterope (the main one and intro) and it seems this is the track i will remix. But since i have the deepest respect for these tracks, i don't want to ruin them. So it will take some time. Also, i doubt if Max and mauri would let me release something like Asterope (Filteria Remix). However, some day it will happen. I could play it in live-sets (Psynews gathering 2006? :lol: )

About the remixes: The remixes which are worth to be called remixes was the ones i wrote.. There is no remix of Snuggling snail.. I don't know what to change there :huh: . So that one won't be remixed. I prefer puting more work into something new, then going back again. But the 4 tracks i wrote is already remixed.

Rain: you have to wait and found out yourself. But yes, they are abit calmer. Some of them anyway.

Lets see the prices for pressing double cd...

Take care / Jannis

Thanks for the answer Jannis...Snuggling Snail was just the suggestion...;)

Why wouldn't Max and Maurizio let you remix when they let SPECIES to remix it and even put it on compilation ? Their remix was in one word dreadful, they left only one melody and twist one more...Such an empty, ruined track !

In any case, remixes arten't that important as much is next album...Play even more with our brains please ! ;)

Thanks for the answer Jannis...Snuggling Snail was just the suggestion...;)

Why wouldn't Max and Maurizio let you remix when they let SPECIES to remix it and even put it on compilation ? Their remix was in one word dreadful, they left only one melody and twist one more...Such an empty, ruined track !

In any case, remixes arten't that important as much is next album...Play even more with our brains please ! ;)

258303[/snapback]

Seraph: Species is on etnicanet, i am not.

The funny thing is that HOW they want the remixes. One thing max told me after i gave him my remix of screaming butterfly was:

- don't have so many melodies. You have to build up so the people waits for something.

So you see, thats excacly what Species did. And fractal glider to with the trip tonite remix. All this makes me believe that an asterope remix would never be released. But hey, who knows how things go..Anyway, for a live-act its cool :)

Thats all i think :P

Seraph: Species is on etnicanet, i am not. 

The funny thing is that HOW they want the remixes. One thing max told me after i gave him my remix of screaming butterfly was:

- don't have so many melodies. You have to build up so the people waits for something.

So you see, thats excacly what Species did. And fractal glider to with the trip tonite remix. All this makes me believe that an asterope remix would never be released. But hey, who knows how things go..Anyway, for a live-act its cool :)

Thats all i think :P

260484[/snapback]

This is why Etnica/Pleiadians release crap these days. They don't care for the melodies, only for the dancefloor crowds. ;)