Fractal Glider

Ormion

I can't stop listening to Gremlin Chan (remix) from Rehashed comp. It's great! No,no it's not just great it's unbelievable!!! This track made one dream of mine comes true. The Gremlins melody in a psy track. But not just that, the whole track is amazing. I'll go even further and say that is one of the best tracks I've ever heard!

Never listened the original though,is it better?

Also any info for new album? I love his music!!!

he's working on it at the moment, should be out towards the end of the year, beginning of next year.

for a new track of his see my "3 new mixes for download" thread on this very forum ;)

Guest Rain

cheap? what do you mean by that?

255365[/snapback]

it's taste friend nothing to worry about ;) it sounds cheap to me that's all...

it's like he stopped to fast creating his sounds... no many details...

it's just taste no big deal !

it's taste friend nothing to worry about  ;)  it sounds cheap to me that's all...

it's like he stopped to fast creating his sounds... no many details...

it's just taste no big deal !

255370[/snapback]

fair enough, just didn't know what you meant... don't agree though :)

His first album was great I think, the second had some ok songs but the last tracks I heard of him sounded like psychedelic full on (so a little more psychedelic then regular full on), I'm curious about a next album tho

I really love this guy ! He is true ressurector of old school psychedelic trance and his psychedelic structures are great, well, on first album completely. I find PARASITE as one of the better psychedelic albums in any case...DIGITAL MANDALA had few great songs but it also had 3 average ones which first album didn't have. I liked his singles DETONATOR and CHASING GANESH and I truly hope his next one will be better than previous one...I say that Parasite deserves 9/10 and Digital Mandala 7/10...;)

I actually just discovered Fractal Glider (only been into psy for a couple years) and i totally agree.  It's some amazing stuff.  Pretty much every single one of his songs is 8/10 or higher IMO.  Great stuff, and consistently great too :)

256891[/snapback]

His track on last tribeadelic comp 'source' is probably the best thing ive ever heard from him

I never had it for fractal glider... he's sounded always sounded to cheap imo...

just taste !  ;)

255345[/snapback]

I've got the same taste... never really liked Fractal Glider, although so many old school fans are crazy about his work... can't please everyone I guess :)

Once in a while a FG track does it for me, like "Things that go Bump in the Night" but the interest wears off, like with the usual full-on stuff, such that I don't retain that interest over time... too bad, seems like many enjoy this sound over and over :) but it does sound like it lacks something, for some reason...