Is this split-up working?

Hi there!

Well here was my idea for this forum split-up: keep a general travel section for people to talk like before and little sections per country dedicated solely to party announcements (so that for example a party announcement in the US won't get knocked off the first page in a day by party annoucments for Europe for example... what's the use of having them all in the same place since someone from America probably won't be interested in the venues in Europe?). So basically people would talk like before in the "general" travel section and simply click on other countries to see the venues in that certain country.

I thought this was a good idea but aparently not all of you agree... so your feedback is welcome. What should be changed?

I hate the travel sub-forums with all the seperate countries. I don't think its busy enough to warrant all the different sections. Surely it worked well enough before? Maybe have a festival section (which obviously would get more traffic during the summer festys) and then a parties and travel talk section?

Maybe?

will you people make up your minds already?

OK, I agree that now it's a bit messy again (do I put Greece in Western or Eastern Europe???) I'm thinking about making sections for the most active countries (like I did for the UK)... not much use in having a whole section for a country with 2 parties posted in total IMO... So if people are searching for parties in say The Netherlands then they won't find much even if there was a Netherlands section. Hope we'll be able to reach full balance someday :)

Since when Greece is in Easter Europe....?

I always thought we live in South Europe here.....!!

;)

Lemmi it's quite ok now...!! You did well....and as Heva said...you can't please all of us..apparently....!!

:)

Leave this as it is and 1 thread PER party/festival

THat's be much easier to find.

You don't have to know where the party is.. just its name.

Perhaps a Q&A thread for those who don't know where to look for information...

At least the name of the event people should know, right?

Thaz just my 2cents ;)