• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Special thanks to Antic NP - Hyperspaced. Flying Saucersss

I got this a couple of day ago.

Great album by Nervasystem. I'm looking forward to see him play at Connection.  

Posted Images

The holy grail. Heh, hope you didn't have to sell one of your kidneys to get it.

hehe, nope i didn't have to :) it was a really big trade that included a lot of rare cd's and over half a year of negotiations :)

Just got it :P

Posted Image

and the artwork O-M-G! B)

I think the artwork inside this one is my favourite ultimae artwork so far. The iceberg and the sky over the mountains pictures were great B)

I think the artwork inside this one is my favourite ultimae artwork so far. The iceberg and the sky over the mountains pictures were great B)

I agree... though some of the pictures in Solar Fields albums are equally good (and more natural) the cover as a whole is more complete, great job by sub88!!

---

Just got my xmas order today :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this was my a CD free for me :) not sure how the music is, but I guess I will find out one day soon :P

Posted Image

I agree... though some of the pictures in Solar Fields album are equally good (and more natural) the cover as a whole is more complete, great job by sub88!!

---

Just got my xmas order today :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

this was my a CD free for me :) not sure how the music is, but I guess I will find out one day soon :P

God I love the Golowing Flame records, artwork! I want! Btw, what do oyu think of capsula? I have a review coming up soon, would like to see if you feel the same about the album!

God I love the Golowing Flame records, artwork! I want! Btw, what do oyu think of capsula? I have a review coming up soon, would like to see if you feel the same about the album!

Yeah the cover is great.. and vivid colors :D

I need to listen to Capsula a bit more to get a proper impression, first listen was nice, sounds like Capsula that's for sure ^_^

Anyone knows where to buy Steve Roach's Mystic Chords & Sacred Spaces 4 cd boxset?

Most of the sites have only the 2cd version.

Always go to the source :P

some more treasures :)

Posted Image

Awesome! Supposed to got some really fast GOA trance. Looking for it myself.