What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

3 hours ago, Starkraver said:

Buying back some parts of the collection which were sold / lost :

AP - Dancing GalaxyTrust in Trance

X-Dream : Best of , We created our own happiness.

Lone Deranger

Etnica - Alien Protien

Koxbox - Great Unknown

Prana - Cyclone

VA - Infinity Hz pt 1 & 2

All of them solid choices :) 

On 8/7/2018 at 10:07 PM, cambeing said:

Etnica - The Juggling Alchemists Under The Black Light (as well as Pleiadians, Crop Circles and Live in Athens releases from DAT Records)

Being new to this awesome music, It might be the best purchase I've ever made in my life :lol: been feeling the mystical vibes all day B)

Well welcome in. The adrenaline, the excitement, the fun! I'm still relatively new and get blown away by almost every album. What a feeling. 

Went and got myself some funk last week.  Had to settle the balance with some island groove weirdness. 

Screenshot_2019-01-14-20-44-20.thumb.jpg.7f2037ab51f121864ac415f3466fb6f4.jpg

15 hours ago, Starkraver said:

Buying back some parts of the collection which were sold / lost :

AP - Dancing GalaxyTrust in Trance

X-Dream : Best of , We created our own happiness.

Lone Deranger

Etnica - Alien Protien

Koxbox - Great Unknown

Prana - Cyclone

VA - Infinity Hz pt 1 & 2

Oh, nice.

i work at a second hand shop and I always look out for goa, but ive yet to see a single trance cd. And I worked here about a year now :p

seems rare in sweden :)

28 minutes ago, astralprojection said:

Oh, nice.

i work at a second hand shop and I always look out for goa, but ive yet to see a single trance cd. And I worked here about a year now :p

seems rare in sweden :)

Haha, yeah same here. Always on a lookout for trance cd's in second hand shops here in Stockholm. It's very rare, even in stores that actually do sell Trance CD's... or some at least.

19 minutes ago, astralprojection said:

Damn, even in stockholm :D

In malmö where I come from its not too rare, it has a big goa scene :) but i live a little higher up atm and its like a ghost town when it comes to goa :)

feel free to pm for a chat :)

Woah Malmo has a Goa scene? My wife's from Landskrona, I go there once a year but have given up on Sweden's trance scene. Never give up is the lesson here.

yes. It was incredible in the 90s and 00s, but mostly 00s because then it was nearly mainstream is how big it was.

Now I'm not so sure but there always used to be plenty of goa in the record shops, it had a very big section in the 90s, 00s and early 10s, now with streaming being more popular it might have reduced.

So while it might have died out a little, there still definitely is a scene left.

Yeah, Malmö used to be good. Cosmic One, a classic record shop, Basement and that one close to Trianglen. :) Also Hit House in Landskrona, but that was maybe a bit earlier, like 96/97.

Loud and Street Dance in Copenhagen. Great memories.

Today you can try Roadhouze in Helsingborg. They have sometimes some old psy cds.

• Thanks 1

^ the two last posts are very cool BTW. 50e, so he knew he had gold eh. E. Oh yeah, OK https://www.discogs.com/Paradise-Connection-Paradise-Connection/release/166214

My post today.. I shopped for the Space Tribe album, but incl a couple more releases from the seller (single was 1e, and the isratrance vs have Scotch and Look at Me in it):

IMG_20190129_170214.jpg

IMG_20190129_170429.jpg

IMG_20190129_170234.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
20 hours ago, U.F.Orb said:

That Quasar album is simply incredible psychedlia, wish more people will listen to this one as it holds only good things inside ;)

Yes your right, cool story but.. (I've not dived in it yet, I've just listened through it once) it's not as "soft" or what to say as the coverart could suggest  Its as good as hooped and as lacking as expected, and ready for it to reviele more pleasure to me with more listens. Its not that much "harshness" but for sure, the harshness on top is rightfully compenseted with magic underneath / inside (datkpsy).

In that spirit, i got this a month time ago.. Gonna unwrap it soon..  

IMG_20190530_171246.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 6:23 PM, psytones said:

Yes your right, cool story but.. (I've not dived in it yet, I've just listened through it once) it's not as "soft" or what to say as the coverart could suggest  Its as good as hooped and as lacking as expected, and ready for it to reviele more pleasure to me with more listens. Its not that much "harshness" but for sure, the harshness on top is rightfully compenseted with magic underneath / inside (datkpsy).

I Always looked at this album as sort of a conclusion of the american psy scene, after his album the lable MOE wich released incredible music

went away, and Ocelot moved away from his more agressive era into a more 'light' phase.

Good times, with good music :)

• 1 month later...

Wow, what a fantastic box of Greg Hunter's music, on cd finally. =)) I love the artwork. Geonosis is one of the best downtempo albums ever.

20190726-213236.jpg

And then the new Bluetech - Liquid Geometries in Dub. LSD continues with their high quality releases.

20190726-213359.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I rarely do massive purchases like this these days, but an eBay seller had all these great CDs available and I couldn't help myself!

Interlect 3000 - Electric Allsorts

Koxbox - Re-Oscillation maxi-CD

Spectral - Celtic Alchemy maxi-CD

Sandman - Psycho Toons

UX - Ultimate Experience

Transwave - Hypnorhythm EP

Finally... Koxbox and Transwave collections complete ^_^