What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

I ordered this CD https://www.discogs.com/oCeLoT-Night-Day/release/4703870 from bandcamp a long time ago. And hey now it arrived to ma mailbox. Aright :D Its a blaster!

Agreed, it's such a wonderful CD - Aaron has his very unique, signature sound and whatever style he does you can always tell it's him. If not having them yet, get "9 Lives", "One" & "You Live In A Zoo" immediately :)

• Like 1

Well what can I say? Ive yet to purches all the oCeLoT albums, though they have been in my wishbasket for a while (i own some VA tracks). Same goes for Procs. Huge respect, such amazing production and psychedelic is its name. Totally. Yes I will follow your recommandation and get those three albums, at least. I've got the Procs album Touchdown in Hizzyville, but am for sure getting his previous two albums as well since their, ,,easier on the ear".

Today I went to Procs' own bandcamp site, and found he had a collection of VA tracks for sale after spending the whole morning listening to them on youtube! I bought them with the last money I have left until next paycheck. Today I will have to live on bread and water!! mm, im so lucky our tapwater is amazing to drink! https://procs.bandcamp.com/album/compilation-tracks-2001-2005

PS. Antic604, not to brag. But I did actually with 2 other people make a huge party in Oslo, Norway where we booked our friends, Ozmali, I.awake, Phobium, and yes, oCeLoT ;) .. Plus I met him in Lost Theory after where he gave me a token :;) boomboom. This is a couple of videoes from that Oslove party:

And here is another from the same party,

And this one as well,

More awake

ohw,and this one is nice to check out :)

You know what, here is a link to the party by Love&Magic/Omananda/Saraswati http://www.omananda.com/healingwater/

The cherry on the top is this, after the party me and a friend had made sure with much work that after the indoor party, there was a afterparty in the FOREST all night all morning. oCeLoT, Ozmali and Heavy Mental (unrelesed) was main lineup. WHAT A AFTERPARTY (forest). AND WHAT A PARTY (indoor). All AMAZING :)

• Like 1

Got this today from one who knows them (to my surprise) https://www.discogs.com/SubGud-Metropacem/release/107965

+ this in the mail today: https://www.discogs.com/Psykovsky-Ksolntsu/release/7767658   (for the first time.. I dont want to open the plastic.. Guess I have to buy a second copy)

+ More Fun For The Run!  *impulse buy havent really heard it/them before,, Have had it in mind since i heard his live set on youtube, which seemed like legit fun. :) ..ha, wrong title. Here: Some Run Just For Fun 

oh ..... XD and i bought this today after listening to it yestorday https://www.discogs.com/Aes-Dana-Memory-Shell-/release/7092122The 16bit. It was cheap and now im broke (5) 
^the second track I have from the Tsunami Benefit 3xCD release, which I bought many of and gave away :) 

My gf got a Pioneer CDJ-100s (working!) for free today! Oh the joy:)

Morphic Resonance & Ohm Birds CDs from Neogoa Rec.

Don't have a clue why in two separate envelopes, though  :blink:

One of the reason is that we didn't get the CD's on the exact date, so we could ship the Ohm Mind album before the Morphic Resonance, so instead of getting our supporters and buyers waiting even more, we shipped the Ohm Mind digipaks earlier. Once again, the issue with printing factory was out of our control. Also, the digital version has been added for Ohm Mind, I hope you all get the files to your email.

One of the reason is that we didn't get the CD's on the exact date, so we could ship the Ohm Mind album before the Morphic Resonance, so instead of getting our supporters and buyers waiting even more, we shipped the Ohm Mind digipaks earlier. Once again, the issue with printing factory was out of our control. Also, the digital version has been added for Ohm Mind, I hope you all get the files to your email.

Yeah, all is perfectly fine! Just surprised because they arrived together, but you probably had to pay twice for shipping :(

Yeah, all is perfectly fine! Just surprised because they arrived together, but you probably had to pay twice for shipping :(

Actually the shipping would be the same because if we sent them together still the complete package would be +100 grams :)

• Like 1

Which side is which?

Good question. 

Artwork/name on this one is SUPERBlly disturbing, though - Not as bad as Fuckboys in Forest name, and the pickle art-work though. Thats just smth a tad beyond *seee Txs Fgt bandcamp

^ I'm waiting for both the Braincell and Martian Arts albums as well... :)

In the past couple of weeks I got these:

DNA - Virtual Jungle Remake (Zion 604 - ZION604CD014)

Ohm Mind - Birds Will Go To Heaven (Neogoa - NEOGDP03)

Morphic Resonance - Chromatic World (Revisited) (Neogoa - NEOGDP04) - so glad to finally have a improved version of this, really deserved a brush up, well made!

Virtuart - Virtuart & Friends (DAT Records - DATCD009)

Atriohm - Million Years Dance (Parvati Records - PRVEP21) - digital, but had to mention it, great great release :D

SiebZehN - Starship Signals (Hadra Records - HADCD61)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After a loooong break :)

Sage Taylor - Raintime (original CDr of course ;))

Purl - deep ground

ASC - No stars without darkness

Mystica Tribe - island oasis

Segue - over the mountains

Ishq - last 5 releases (txt & virtual included)

Last but very very special 2 Parvati records Tshirts :)

Fuck yeah!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Saafi Brothers - The Quality of Being One
Sundial Aeon - Vulcanosis
Banco de Gaia - Big Men Cry 20th Anniversary Edition
Ajja - Spira Mirabilis
Jikooha - Spacemen Underground
Morphic Resonance - To the Stars EP

Also got some Lustmord/Dread earlier, my Pleiadians LPs were shipped today, and there are some fairly random (but cool) "oldies" LPs in the in-pile...

HaLLuCiNoGeN - Space Pussy EP (digital from Bandcamp)

HaLLu C i No Ge N -Deranger EP (also digial from BC)

Only the ddigital release, not the CDs: Inner Panic 2 - V​.​A. (Manic Dragon Records)

HORRORDELIC Rec. AUDIO DVD + I got all the files, again from Bandcamp. https://horrordelic.bandcamp.com/album/spice-melange

https://boshkebeatsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/cybered-acid-box-cd-horns-hoofs-entertainmentThe CD (ordered today), its really good and me who came abit late to presently find the deep magic of The Delta and all those X's, think it's supernice with the present production that CYBERED - ACID BOX contains, not hiding his musical source of inspiration (afaik) and its tracks seem a bit more positive compared to the darker psychological themes of the Delta..swirling steep inside sound psychosis'. --which from this forum makes me think I should (with respect) get a Amitabha Buddha album soon. It's been on hold for a long time. Ive never really listeten good to his music just some few listen here and there. If you who reads want to recommend me a album by him, be my guest and suggest!

Edited by psytones