Space Tribe - Continuum 1

VA - Shaltu

VA - Protozoa 2

And if all goes well:

VA - Pulse 1

Got these 2 a couple of days ago:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stocked up on some classics ^^ Especially pleased with Radiation by Biot and Spiritus by 100th Monkey!

Down here in mexico its like. Mission imposible trying to buy any of the psy trance goa stuff a ehile back got those the white cd ita from 1996 was mu first one got it while i was livin in texas usa the. Blue cd on the right its a mexican dj back in the daya 2000 i belive he used to play and produce mexican pay trance he is still dj but think he quit because theres a few people who likes it , got the others in a mexican store who used to bring. Some of those a while back around 2000 to 2003

But with todays technology and online downloads and finally meeting myself being at peace first with me , mother earth and all living creatures i started mixing and buying all this music ive always wanted. Online lol via itunes,

Posted Image

Sorry for the mispelling words but im replying from my telephone and my ingers are quite big for the touch screen

Don't sweat it.

Down here in mexico its like. Mission imposible trying to buy any of the psy trance goa stuff a ehile back got those the white cd ita from 1996 was mu first one got it while i was livin in texas usa the. Blue cd on the right its a mexican dj back in the daya 2000 i belive he used to play and produce mexican pay trance he is still dj but think he quit because theres a few people who likes it , got the others in a mexican store who used to bring. Some of those a while back around 2000 to 2003

But with todays technology and online downloads and finally meeting myself being at peace first with me , mother earth and all living creatures i started mixing and buying all this music ive always wanted. Online lol via itunes,

Posted Image

At least you found a couple :P

I hope so!! I've barely listened to them.

Used copy from Discogs...

Thomas Köner - La Barca CD

Posted Image

New CDs directly from the artist...

Steve Roach & Robert Rich - Soma CD

Posted Image

Steve Roach & Robert Rich - Strata CD

Posted Image

Steve Roach & Jorge Reyes - Vine ~ Bark & Spore CD

Posted Image

Compilation: Goa Year 2011 Vol 1 [Goa Crops 2CD] Compilation: Goa Year 2011 Vol 2 [Goa Crops 2CD]

Compilation: Goa Year 2011 Vol 3 [Goa Crops 2CD]

Compilation: Everlasting [iboga 2CD]

Compilation: Greenosophy [ultimae 1CD]

Compilation: Ambrosia [ultimae 1CD]

Compilation: Dance Computer [iboga 2CD]

Compilation: Groove Attack [iboga 2CD]

Compilation: Royal Flush Vol 4 [Plusquam 2CD]

Compilation: Conundrum Concoction [Dark Prisma 1CD] Compilation: Schismatic Transposition [Vantara Vichitra 1CD]

Goa: 20 Years Of Psychedelic Trance [Nachtschatten Verlag 1BOOK]