What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

You like it? :wub:

Yeah hell yeah, I've only listened to about three tracks so far and really enjoyed(deep, gripping, powerful and satisfying) what I was hearing so I ordered it.

I was either going to get this or Liquid Flow's album. Now eagerly waiting arrival!

cv313 - Live

Posted Image

Heads up to everyone who has been wanting this out of print masterpiece: it's now back in stock! :D

It's available right now at boomkat.com and juno.co.uk, though it's a few bucks cheaper at juno (this is helpful because it's nearly 20 bucks not including shipping :angry: ).

Get this one before it goes back out of print and starts to sell for $100+ on discogs again!

Yeah hell yeah, I've only listened to about three tracks so far and really enjoyed(deep, gripping, powerful and satisfying) what I was hearing so I ordered it.

I was either going to get this or Liquid Flow's album. Now eagerly waiting arrival!

Good call, the Liquid Flow album is very numbing. A track or two is good but the whole thing gets very monotonous on longer listens. Wait till you hear M-run - Goat Man and Lapsus - Holocron climaxes. It's still really early to say but I feel like it'll be regarded as a very special compilation.

cv313 - Live

Posted Image

Heads up to everyone who has been wanting this out of print masterpiece: it's now back in stock! :D

It's available right now at boomkat.com and juno.co.uk, though it's a few bucks cheaper at juno (this is helpful because it's nearly 20 bucks not including shipping :angry: ).

Get this one before it goes back out of print and starts to sell for $100+ on discogs again!

What is it?

cv313 - Live

Posted Image

Thanks again ;)

I went to visit my grandma on Sathurday and found three CDs in the local junk-shop:

Shiva Chandra - Auricular (SpiritZone)

http://www.discogs.com/Shiva-Chandra-Auricular/release/58568

v/A - Natural Born Techno (Nova Zembla)

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Natural-Born-Techno-A-Nova-Zembla-Sampler/release/104214

v/A - Trance Anthology (Fairway Record)

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Trance-Anthology/release/413259

I'm listening to Shiva Chandra right now, some nice sounds there but I'm mostly happy about the Trance Anthology album. It includes lots of old goa and trance tracks.