What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

I haven't received it in the mail yet, but from listening to the tracks on youtube, it sounds great.

It usually takes me a few listens to form an opinion though.

I also hear the samples... and since it is androcell, how could it go wrong?! :P

^sure^

I have so many reviews and opinions I wanna write, but I don't have the time (or the energy) to do it.

BTW that Audiopathik album is SICK. It's one of the best darkpsy albums I've ever listened.

I just wanna mention the follow-up that happened with my purchase of Silicon Trip. After the initial purchase I never received a thing, I messaged the seller, he never, ever, responded. I filed a paypal claim and got refunded now with the message "cd lost" but I have no idea was this comment the sellers or paypals.

I hope to god I won't have these situations anymore, 6 orders on discogs and already 1 mess up like this... bleh.

Christmas Present to myself

Androcell - Entheomythic

Suns Of Arqa - Scared Sacred

Kaya Project - Desert Phase Remixes

Enichkin's Guide to Musical Dimensions Of Space & Time

also got Steve Roach - Structures from Silence yesterday from my GF and I have ordered the new Cymphonic album: post mortem investigations, Offthesky - fluorescence & Markus Guentner - doppelgaenger from Databloem's online shop. I noticed that Markus Guentner - doppelgaenger was very expensive in other stores so got it before it went out of stock. :)

Mmmm :) is this one hard for you to digest as well? I need to get this one before the xmas holiday...

My views

Oh and a big thanks to Rotwang for recommending the Suns Of Arqa CD. It is excellent, very different from other Arqa stuff pretty reminiscent of MotY stuff :D

My views

Oh and a big thanks to Rotwang for recommending the Suns Of Arqa CD. It is excellent, very different from other Arqa stuff pretty reminiscent of MotY stuff :D

Thanks... nicely written review ;)

... and that suns of arqa album does sound really interesting! I have been looking at that new Cymphonic album as well... I need regroup all my needs soon, just got so much lately that also needs to be digested... its hard being me at the moment :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D

Mathias Grassow & Jiri Mazánek - Inner Path CD

Posted Image

I like this album a lot. Very serene :)

Mathias Grassow & Thomas Weiss - Conscience CD

Posted Image

How is this one in comparison?