What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Where exactly are you finding such nice deals?

Just the usual haunts, Discogs, Amazons, Musicstack and Ebays. A Trick is not to be overwhelmed by the lack in your collection and sheer want of so many albums that are out there from over the years. Being patient and scanning around and buying a few here and there when you see them for a good price. It's easy to get stressed out and not want to buy any when you see so many great albums for ridiculously inflated prices. I usually try and buy an album a week, that should be fairly doable for most people. I've been on a bit of as frenzy lately after a tax return and doing 4 weeks of work which paid better than usual. I'm daily inspired by psytrance and spend so much time listening to it, thinking about it and reading about it that I don't mind spending all that is spare of my EXTREMELY limited income on it. Cost of living these days is so frickin high and so much money just flies out the door for rent, bills, food and car etc that I try my best to spend it on what I love when I have the chance. Luckily I don't have a woman in my life at the moment for they are expensive and unwieldly beasts to maintain.

Just for your info I picked up UX Dragonfly Ed, still sealed for 15 Euro, MFG PG for $5US, Miranda for 7 Euro and Sirius sounds for $4US shipped. I seem to have some luck of being in the right place at the right time. Just today I was drving home listening to a Sandman track on a compilation and thought of the fact that I don't have a copy of Psycho Toons and visualised the album and lo and behold I get home and there is a mint copy just listed for a very reasonable and way below discogs average price. Posted Image

Hope you have some luck amassing a sizeable collection that you're proud of, I see from around the place that you love the music very much and don't seem to take it for granted.

Just the usual haunts, Discogs, Amazons, Musicstack and Ebays. A Trick is not to be overwhelmed by the lack in your collection and sheer want of so many albums that are out there from over the years. Being patient and scanning around and buying a few here and there when you see them for a good price. It's easy to get stressed out and not want to buy any when you see so many great albums for ridiculously inflated prices. I usually try and buy an album a week, that should be fairly doable for most people. I've been on a bit of as frenzy lately after a tax return and doing 4 weeks of work which paid better than usual. I'm daily inspired by psytrance and spend so much time listening to it, thinking about it and reading about it that I don't mind spending all that is spare of my EXTREMELY limited income on it. Cost of living these days is so frickin high and so much money just flies out the door for rent, bills, food and car etc that I try my best to spend it on what I love when I have the chance. Luckily I don't have a woman in my life at the moment for they are expensive and unwieldly beasts to maintain.

Just for your info I picked up UX Dragonfly Ed, still sealed for 15 Euro, MFG PG for $5US, Miranda for 7 Euro and Sirius sounds for $4US shipped. I seem to have some luck of being in the right place at the right time. Just today I was drving home listening to a Sandman track on a compilation and thought of the fact that I don't have a copy of Psycho Toons and visualised the album and lo and behold I get home and there is a mint copy just listed for a very reasonable and way below discogs average price. Posted Image

Hope you have some luck amassing a sizeable collection that you're proud of, I see from around the place that you love the music very much and don't seem to take it for granted.

I see! I wish I could use amazon occasionally but they require a credit card which I do not have yet. I'm only going by discogs for older releases. And yes I really want a nice collection of my favourites since I listen to goatrance so very much, the music has helped me so much..

On that note I did manage to grab The Prophecy for a fairly nice price, now I have the full MFG trilogy B)

Posted Image

I see! I wish I could use amazon occasionally but they require a credit card which I do not have yet. I'm only going by discogs for older releases. And yes I really want a nice collection of my favourites since I listen to goatrance so very much, the music has helped me so much..

On that note I did manage to grab The Prophecy for a fairly nice price, now I have the full MFG trilogy B)

Posted Image

Awesome, I need to pick that one up at some stage too. I really need to slow down on my purchases. Lately CD's have almost taken preference to buying a decent ammount of food for the week. If I'm not careful I'll be a homeless man shuffling the streets in mangy rags pushing my beloved psy-CD's round in an old shopping trolley.

On that note, I've got these 3 hopefully on the way to my door:

RGB(Red, Green, Blue) it was meant to be.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awesome, I need to pick that one up at some stage too. I really need to slow down on my purchases. Lately CD's have almost taken preference to buying a decent ammount of food for the week. If I'm not careful I'll be a homeless man shuffling the streets in mangy rags pushing my beloved psy-CD's round in an old shopping trolley.

:lol: Same here! I've been going on a crazy Discogs buying spree lately, blowing huge portions of my paycheck. I think I need therapy. ^_^

I've bought in the last few days:

Space Tribe - The Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Posted Image

Space Tribe - Religious Experience

Posted Image

Space Tribe - The Future's Now

Posted Image

Space Tribe - 2000 O.D.

Posted Image

MFG - New Kind Of World

Posted Image

Khetzal - Corolle (Limited Edition Reprint)

Posted Image

Jupiter 8000 - Jupiter 8000

Posted Image

Derango - Tumult

Posted Image

:lol: Same here! I've been going on a crazy Discogs buying spree lately, blowing huge portions of my paycheck. I think I need therapy. ^_^

Glad to see and hear I'm not alone. The problem is that the CD's are part of my therapy for the harsh and unfeeling culturally-bleak mainstream modern pop-shite globalised world. It's a vicious cycle I tell you. It feels so bad but so very good. Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

This should keep me entertained 'till Christmas:

Posted Image

I've been pondering this. The cover seems to me a whole lot better than his last mega-collab album. How's the music?

I've been pondering this. The cover seems to me a whole lot better than his last mega-collab album. How's the music?

Tales of head is really, really good imo. If you still care for psytrance this is a must have. It's psychedelic yet not dark.

Quite some time ago i got:

Gel-Sol - Unifactor

Gel-Sol - K8ema

Meerkat - Kapnos

Emmanuel Tuts-Schiemsky - Rust Voor De Stilte

808 State - Newbuild

David Arkenstone - Citizen Of TIme

and

Chet Baker - Chet Baker Sings And Plays Jazz Standards

White Lies - To Lose My Life...

The only one missing from the Gel-Sol series is now: Music made for you.. :/

I was browsing Amazon a couple days ago and on a whim searched for "Transwave" looking to see if Hypnorhythm or Helium were available,

and by a stroke of good luck someone just put Hypnorhythm up the same day for a wonderful price, brand new.

Suffice it to say that made my day. I've been wanting that forever!

Also, I've bought the new Pretty Hate Machine remaster by Nine Inch Nails (sounds fantastic now, well worth rebuying),

Access to Arasaka - void();,

Resistance D - The Human EP and Inexhaustability,

and Art of Trance - Voice of Earth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Access to Arasaka - void();,

How do you like Void(); ?

Access to Arasaka is pretty fuckin' crazy :)

Really neat concept for an album too. The theme is what would computer feel/sound like when it's under hacking attack...perfect theme for the glitchy, crazy music :)

There are some other relaeses on Tympanik Audio worth investigating too

Posted Image

(The case got kinda fucked with shipping on this one, teeth, front, top. Artwork and CD's are still NM though. anyone know where they sell tons of different kind of jewel case replacements? Never saving with shipping again, damn winter)

Posted Image

and the reissues of

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These I ordered with special mention to cold weather and the packaging was epic, thanks suntrip! B)

I also ordered Shakta - Silicon Trip Nova Tekk version over 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten anything and the seller (with 1200 positives) isn't replying to me, should I be contacting paypal at this point??

I also ordered Shakta - Silicon Trip Nova Tekk version over 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten anything and the seller (with 1200 positives) isn't replying to me, should I be contacting paypal at this point??

Has this arrived for you yet?

I have a couple of CD's taking a long time to get here. I think it's due to xmas mail madness phenomenon. I had one arrive today that took over 3 weeks to get here and am still waiting on a couple I ordered around the same time. I think they were all from the States and/or Canada. It's frustrating waiting and wondering and such a sigh of relief when it finally arrives.

The poor communication is harder to explain though. I also recently had an incident with poor communication from a seller. Them taking a long time to reply and the replies were modified cut and paste robot replies. Quite frustrating when you want to resolve an issue with a defective purchase. So much easier if you can do it face-to-face rather than via email if the person is being difficult.

Anyway, I recently have purchased:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Has this arrived for you yet?

I have a couple of CD's taking a long time to get here. I think it's due to xmas mail madness phenomenon. I had one arrive today that took over 3 weeks to get here and am still waiting on a couple I ordered around the same time. I think they were all from the States and/or Canada. It's frustrating waiting and wondering and such a sigh of relief when it finally arrives.

The poor communication is harder to explain though. I also recently had an incident with poor communication from a seller. Them taking a long time to reply and the replies were modified cut and paste robot replies. Quite frustrating when you want to resolve an issue with a defective purchase. So much easier if you can do it face-to-face rather than via email if the person is being difficult.

No it hasn't, it's been 37 days since payment, 32 days since 'alleged' shipment. This also wasn't far away, from Netherlands to Finland.

I've sent him 3 messages on different days without any response. I've decided to open a dispute on paypal(45 days since payment is the limit if buyer wants to open a dispute) if I haven't received it till this friday.

Thanks for replying dude. :)

How do you like Void(); ?

Access to Arasaka is pretty fuckin' crazy :)

Really neat concept for an album too. The theme is what would computer feel/sound like when it's under hacking attack...perfect theme for the glitchy, crazy music :)

There are some other relaeses on Tympanik Audio worth investigating too

I still prefer Oppidan because it has more melody and feeling versus the mechanical coldness of Void, but they are both 5/5 masterpieces in my opinion.

Great stuff!

Posted Image

(The case got kinda fucked with shipping on this one, teeth, front, top. Artwork and CD's are still NM though. anyone know where they sell tons of different kind of jewel case replacements? Never saving with shipping again, damn winter)

where did u order from?? i still waiting for my minimal criminal Album from saikosounds

i gues is the damn winter that delay it :o(

wating sucks,and shame on u psyshop for not have this massive release hehe

UPDATE:: finaly got my cd, BoooM :)and its totaly awesome,and they print the cd with a vinyl-look so it look like a old single. very nice :)