What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

what does you gut feeling tell you?! :P

Hahaha.

Yeah, it's meh. You know, Carbon Based Lifeforms, never anything out of the ordinary.

Standard psychill.

Well they could have let there girlfriends influence them and made some shitty pop crap :P

I just got this myself though I know it's not true :)

Got an order from Beatspace today with some new and older Zenon releases - The Autonomech and new Sensient album as well as One Tasty Morsel. I also received Dissociactive-Underground Lab EP, The Terrafractyl album and Crazy Astronaut :)

Well they could have let there girlfriends influence them and made some shitty pop crap :P

I just got this myself though I know it's not true :)

lol.. yeah I guess that could have been a possibility! They probably got (high-tech)hippie girlfriends :P

Guest antic

First time ordered from Saiko, I think they're good but shipping costs were awful imo.

Maybe, but you don't pay the tax you normally pay ordering from Psyshop / Beatspace, so you save from 2-3CDs up (unless you took the 'courier' option which indeed is quite expensive...). Also, their catalogue and customer service is second to none!

Guest antic

No wonder, I had courier box ticked for whatever reason Posted Image

I guess I gotta quadruple check before I order next time Posted Image

It's the default setting :)

On the other, hand you probably got it twice as fast as with 'airmail' option, though - for me in Poland - it rarely takes more than a week; normally it's 4-5 days, so it's OK.

Maybe, but you don't pay the tax you normally pay ordering from Psyshop / Beatspace, so you save from 2-3CDs up (unless you took the 'courier' option which indeed is quite expensive...). Also, their catalogue and customer service is second to none!

The coasters are pretty nice too.

Guest antic

Only got one so far, another one in the post though.

Funny thing is, they were sending me different colour each time.

Wonder whether I was just lucky or they keep a database or send 1 colour / month, or something?

First time ordered from Saiko, I think they're good but shipping costs were awful imo.

I'm gonna try out saiko too this time hence being much cheaper.

They have the greatest catalogue but their website is not userfriendly to say the least :ph34r:

Funny thing is, they were sending me different colour each time.

Wonder whether I was just lucky or they keep a database or send 1 colour / month, or something?

And you must be logged in when you place the order - this is so that we can keep track of which colours we have already sent you, so you get a different one each time !

They have the greatest catalogue but their website is not userfriendly to say the least :ph34r:

Really? I find their website much more useful than the alternatives, except for the fact that it's painfully slow to load.