What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

APK is Anthony Paul Kerby the mastermind behind these releases :).

Ahh :) thanks! and by these releases I believe you referring to Circular Ruins, The? Just did a discogs check :P I really like The Circular Ruins, but I have never checked out the Lammergeyer project (didn't know it was his).. is it nice?! maybe a stupid question again!?

Ahh :) thanks! and by these releases I believe you referring to Circular Ruins, The? Just did a discogs check :P I really like The Circular Ruins, but I have never checked out the Lammergeyer project (didn't know it was his).. is it nice?! maybe a stupid question again!?

Lammergeyer is good, but Nunc Stans is his best project by far IMO. Really really loving his bleak northern landscapes put down in music :ph34r::D:) :)

Actually I was thinking of doing an APK tribute mix soon as I now have loads of his records B)

Lammergeyer is good, but Nunc Stans is his best project by far IMO. Really really loving his bleak northern landscapes put down in music :ph34r::D:) :)

Actually I was thinking of doing an APK tribute mix soon as I now have loads of his records B)

Sounds nice with a tribute mix :D

and thanks.. I see the discogs entries on him is rather lacking... I have some Nunc Stans, I should give it some more attention :)

Sounds nice with a tribute mix :D

and thanks.. I see the discogs entries on him is rather lacking... I have some Nunc Stans, I should give it some more attention :)

Which Nunc Stans albums do you have?

Nunc Stans - Land

&

Nunc Stans - Ellesmere Island

the free ones... :rolleyes:

which others should I get?

In order of how I like them

The Palm At The End Of The Mind (one of my favourite ambient albums of the last decade)

The Cerulean Suite

Timeless (Ellesmere Island is an EP companion to this album)

Meridian

One Thousand Dreams (with Mystified)

Unnamable

Nightvision

A bit homogeneous order today, but I felt hungry for Seb's downtempo music after falling in love with Hibernation - Some Things Never Change:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And there is a new one to be available in few weeks!!!

:)

new age healing music?!

Nope. Indie folk or what do people call it :) for me it just sounds very nice - both the lyrics as well as the song structure.

Received today the dataobscura package:

Kwook - Skywave (Already impressed by the warmth of this album!)

The Circular Ruins - The Alchemy Concert & Land of the Blind

Cymphonic - Phonema Sacrata

Ordered from Discogs marketplace:

Posted Image

This arrived today. The seller advertised it as being new and unplayed, and it looks like it is. Pretty sweet. Not sure I can bear to actually play it though, I might just steal it off the internet and burn a copy for playing.

^^ :lol:

The collectors disease

Received today the dataobscura package:

Kwook - Skywave (Already impressed by the warmth of this album!)

The Circular Ruins - The Alchemy Concert & Land of the Blind

Cymphonic - Phonema Sacrata

I played at track from this in a live set on Sunday and someone came up to me and said all they wanted to do for the rest of the night was ring bells in his head B)

I guess you paid a shitload of money for it.

40 Euros, plus P&P. Seemed like a pretty good price to me.

Most of my cds are unplayed. When I buy one I rip it in my pc. :D

That counts as played :ph34r:

This arrived today. The seller advertised it as being new and unplayed, and it looks like it is. Pretty sweet. Not sure I can bear to actually play it though, I might just steal it off the internet and burn a copy for playing.

if it isn't sealed it's not unplayed :P any ways.. are u afraid that you will get the shakes and scratch it on it's way from the cover to your player? I have many played CD that still "looks unplayed" :P Just wear your gentleman gloves!

^^ :lol:

The collectors disease

I played at track from this in a live set on Sunday and someone came up to me and said all they wanted to do for the rest of the night was ring bells in his head B)

Oh, how cute!:wub: It really is a beautiful piece of art. Samples didn't really convince me, but is the other album from Kwook also that great?