What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Today's arrival!

Posted Image

Yesterday's arrival:

Posted Image

:)

Monolake is sounding really nice at first listen, Ochre I already knew but didn't own. I was looking for his newest album, but couldn't find it at any regular site somehow... anyone know where to get it?

Today's arrival!

Posted Image

:)

Monolake is sounding really nice at first listen, Ochre I already knew but didn't own. I was looking for his newest album, but couldn't find it at any regular site somehow... anyone know where to get it?

Very nice cover! I really need to buy some of their releases! I have heard some and really liked it, but I have no idea why I haven't bought any :( can u recommend a start package? ps. I really like the dub-tech stuff :)

Very nice cover! I really need to buy some of their releases! I have heard some and really liked it, but I have no idea why I haven't bought any :( can u recommend a start package? ps. I really like the dub-tech stuff :)

My first buy was Cinemascope and I still love it to death. Interstate is another really nice one, and so is Hong Kong (which is much harder to get, by the way).

I'd say start from there and buy your way up. :)

By the way, after some searching (Monolake's site isn't very helpful if you want to by physical media) I bought Silence off of play.com for only 12 euros (shipping included.

I just ordered some ambient from DataObscura

The Circular Ruins - Confluence

The Winterhouse - Sanctuary

Robert Davies - Terrestre

Nunc Stans and Mystified - One Thousand Dreams

Nunc Stans - The Unnamable

Robert Davies - Gallery of Spirits

Nunc Stans - Meridian

The Winterhouse - Lost

Nunc Stans - Timeless

Various - Portraits (The Circular Ruins, Saul Stokes James Johnson, Interstitial, Christopher Short, and Vir Unis.)

Far too much but hey, I was doing retail therapy :D

Nunc Stans - Meridian

The Winterhouse - Lost

Nunc Stans - Timeless

Various - Portraits (The Circular Ruins, Saul Stokes James Johnson, Interstitial, Christopher Short, and Vir Unis.)

Holy Cow! Nice haul.

First half of this compilation is pure gold (forest "sounds").. I have to work a little bit more with the second half (maybe too fast for me?!)... but none the less a great compilation :)

ED:

Nunc Stans - Meridian

The Winterhouse - Lost

Nunc Stans - Timeless

Man that looks nice... I need some retail therapy as well! I will need to see if there are any decent "eletronica" music shop here in Osaka! Otherwise I will have to wait until I come see u in the capital area ;)

Yes and it's gonna kick ass!

For now I only quickly browsed it, but it sounds like Alien Mental's debut, which means it is going to kick some major ass indeed Posted Image

Man that looks nice... I need some retail therapy as well! I will need to see if there are any decent "eletronica" music shop here in Osaka! Otherwise I will have to wait until I come see u in the capital area ;)

The best psy store in Tokyo recently closed although Tower Records just re-did their ambient/healing/shite new world crap section and put ambient and electronica in their own jizz worthy section. It is now really really hard to go to Shibuya :lol:

Nunc Stans - Meridian

The Winterhouse - Lost

Nunc Stans - Timeless

These arrived yesterday and fuck me they are good. APK just keeps getting better and better. My least favourite here is probably confluence (still good mind) and that was a 2002 release :P

The best psy store in Tokyo recently closed although Tower Records just re-did their ambient/healing/shite new world crap section and put ambient and electronica in their own jizz worthy section. It is now really really hard to go to Shibuya :lol:

Well.. at least it's not all bad! I'm looking forward that jizz worthy section... I will bring extra undies!:ph34r:

These arrived yesterday and fuck me they are good. APK just keeps getting better and better. My least favourite here is probably confluence (still good mind) and that was a 2002 release :P

sorry if this is a stupid question, but who is APK?

Well.. at least it's not all bad! I'm looking forward that jizz worthy section... I will bring extra undies!:ph34r:

sorry if this is a stupid question, but who is APK?

APK is Anthony Paul Kerby the mastermind behind these releases :).

And that's a nice batch there, I hope to read some reviews soon, abasio :).

Got a great new HD laptop with an i5 processor, 8 gig of ram, nice sound card and a Radeon 5650(Stalker, Bioshock, Crysis and Far Cry 2 here I come) to play, order, and download music on.

Also got mobile Broadband.

Jon