What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Posted Image

My room isn't this dark, I don't know why it turned out like this.

Anyway... Yes, that's the new Field Rotation limited edition EP, Licht Und Schatten, in my hand.

I go to put it in my computer and my computer promptly tells me that the CD is blank...

In the quiet words of the virgin Mary: "Come again?"

No, I haven't tried to play it in other players since I don't have anything at the moment. What I can do is try to play a different audio cd on my computer to see if the same problem arises. Which I wouldn't put it past my computer because it's old as beans now-a-days.

Posted Image

Anyway... Yes, that's the new Field Rotation limited edition EP, Licht Und Schatten, in my hand.

I go to put it in my computer and my computer promptly tells me that the CD is blank...

No, I haven't tried to play it in other players since I don't have anything at the moment. What I can do is try to play a different audio cd on my computer to see if the same problem arises. Which I wouldn't put it past my computer because it's old as beans now-a-days.

That sucks :(

Try to contact the shop or label, they should take care of your problem! Must be mistake from the label... (their production anyways!)

Posted Image

At least you got your cd! :) Mine seems to be lost somewhere along the postal lines. Though it sure is worse to actually get the cd and find out it is blank lol!

Update:

Well, I'm at school right now and I popped in the EP on a mac and it plays fine on iTunes.

So far the EP is sounding great. I'm glad I bought it when I had the chance.

So what that means is my computer at home is fucked up; which isn't all that surprising. At this point, I would just be happy to figure out a way to rip the songs from the CD to my external hard drive so I wouldn't have to make a hassle every time I just want to listen to the EP. I guess that winamp might be able to do it, if not then I'll have to get some free program to do it.

Update:

Well, I'm at school right now and I popped in the EP on a mac and it plays fine on iTunes.

So far the EP is sounding great. I'm glad I bought it when I had the chance.

So what that means is my computer at home is fucked up; which isn't all that surprising. At this point, I would just be happy to figure out a way to rip the songs from the CD to my external hard drive so I wouldn't have to make a hassle every time I just want to listen to the EP. I guess that winamp might be able to do it, if not then I'll have to get some free program to do it.

Pretty weird, maybe u should consider getting yourself a proper CD-player at home :P It also does the job better sound-wise :ph34r: haahah

but good thing u got some sound from the CD!

I ordered half from psyshop and half from Saiko. Here we go: first the psyshop order.

Posted Image

old school rebuy

Posted Image

Posted Image

another old school rebuy

Posted Image

yet another rebuy. These were all just 5 dollars on psyshop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I just wanted an extra copy of this one to keep it sealed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now from Saikosounds:

Posted Image

These guys are way underated. like a thread sais in the general section. With less guitars this is some of the best stuff I have heard in a while.

Posted Image

Posted Image

another all time favorite rebuy

Posted Image

Posted Image

the only penta album that I didnt own. Now I have them all!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I chose this one for free from a list because I made such a big order. I already have multiple personalities 3 and its great so this one should be right down my alley.

Posted Image

I chose this one for free from a list because I made such a big order. I already have multiple personalities 3 and its great so this one should be right down my alley.

Posted Image

It would be good to hear what you think - I love MP3 too, though the samples from the other two never really grabbed me.

Now from Saikosounds:

Posted Image

Hey, when did you order these from Saiko? I ordered that CD and an Aes Dana one from them almost 4 weeks ago. Today it's been 23 days since their email saying "it's on its way!" and still nothing in my mailbox. It's never taken that long.

Hey, when did you order these from Saiko? I ordered that CD and an Aes Dana one from them almost 4 weeks ago. Today it's been 23 days since their email saying "it's on its way!" and still nothing in my mailbox. It's never taken that long.

I ordered it really early on moday morning and I had it at my door by wednesday. Only 2 days. Thats record time from Saiko for me. I hope that yours comes through soon. Its truelly a psychedelic dream!!

Compilation: Fire [Altar Records 1CD]

Compilation: Water [Altar Records 1CD]

Philter: Beyond The Perimeter [spin Twist 1CD]

Radical Distortion: Psychedelic Dreams [suntrip Records 1CD]

On the FIRE CD, not sure why Altar made the slipcase larger than the other 2 in the series. Odd that if you are making a SET of these that the cases wouldn't all be the same dimensions. Weird.

For the first time ever none of the CDs I purchased was listed on discogs.com, co this time images only:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:)

the first two are already in my to-buy list. but I'm curious about Yggdrasil.

the first two are already in my to-buy list. but I'm curious about Yggdrasil.

I've not listened to it yet, but what I liked about the samples it sounds like Ott or latest Ocelot - world influenced down-tempo (not ambient/chill!) with a healthy dose of electronic tweaks, real instruments and good melody. Such music fits very well with me for many occasions, i.e. working. And is quite tolerable by my wife, who normally hates any forms of psy :)

EDIT: Listened to it, and it is even more similar to far-out tunes of Shpongle / Younger Brother than to Ott, which is just as good if not better. And to my surprise (it was a blind, sample-based buy) Matthias Erickson of M.E.E.O. fame is involved in this .

* Infected Mushroom - Legend of the black shawarma (Hommega)

* Cosmosis - Fumbling for the funky frequency (Holophonic)

* Radical Distortion - Psychedelic dreams (Suntrip)

* Orion - Futuristic poetry (Avatar re-release)

* Fragletrollet - Playground of spirit (Shaman Films Media)

* Various - Classical distortions (Organik Media)

* The Delta - Minusman (Wonkavator)

* Various - Fire (Altar)

* Valentino Jorno - Progress trance time vol. I (Jorno records) (received this one for free as a surprise ... )