What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

You sure have money to spend at times like these..

My mum listens to Psytrance, and posts here?!?!?!? :P

Hey JonCrow, arn't you like broke soon :lol: ? :)

Have you made a discogs.com account for your collection? It's gotto be pretty big by now, how many cd's do you recon you own?

Hey,

I'm not rich guy or a traditional career-man. I do however get paid quite well to put up posters for musical events in cafe's, shops and universities. It's a cool job! Listen to music all day in my car and I'm fairly free and supportive of something that's relatively worthwhile in my actions.

On average I save half my weekly earnings, spend about a quarter and live on the other quarter. =) I'm fairly focused and disciplined in my spending, I pretty much don't spend money(living expenses aside) on anything else other than Psy at the moment. Before that it was books. I'm always saving for travel!

I don't think of money like most people do. I think of it in terms of energy exchange. So when I see Pleiadians IFO for example, I look at it as a third of a days work and the experiences I go through during that time and it feels worth it. I don't have a princess at the moment (nor do I want a woman with a princess mentality!). Don't have a castle to pay off. I don't spend money weekly on alcohol. Nor do I have massive ammounts of debt. My job is secure and I generally have no trouble getting new employment as I've been working in various jobs for the last 17 years and I'm fairly presentable/well spoken etc. Anyway, I wouldn't be afraid if I was out of work.

My collection's ok. I've only got about 200 Psy-CD's, started from scratch about 6 months ago(both in terms of listening and collecting). It's on discogs but status is private for the moment. =) Before this, I honestly hadn't really bought anything music-wise in the last 5 years other than Tool's 10000 days, heap of stuff in India and a few others here and there.

/Justification

Would it surprise you to know that I have a "few" more on the way? :lol:

Why don't you meditate daily?

Bed-time!

Jon :)

wOt :o , you get paid for driving around putting up posters in cafe's, pub's etc? Thats wicked, man! 200 CD's in 6 month’s is pretty hefty, I had a life-period like you do now in 05/06, bought like 300 CD's, had a great job as well, well, the pay was good (account manager B)). These days I'm out of work, going to get one soon I hope, in a bar or smth. And since I'm so broke I'm unable to spend money on records. Lucky for me I like to write few words about releases so I've been lucky enouygh to receive free music from varies record labels wanting to exchange their music for some promotional work (unbiased, of course!). I do miss the days when I bought like crazy though, those where super days, and I still today have CD's in my collection that I haven't properly listened to. So that’s nice, and you'll have the same luxus-problem when you decide to give the shopping spree a rest. You're buying a lot of fantastic albums, so I feel sort of jealous :P Much love towards you and your shopping dedication! Whoever said psylovers don't buy their music :rolleyes:

I don't meditate daily because of laziness, I guess. And I am so young that I got absolutely no rush in becoming enlightened. I can meditate all day long when I get old and saggy. + I love to actively meditate = dancing. And I learned in India that i/we(all meditate each day without calling it meditation. Though, I feel an urge to really shake my body with a good'ol kundalini Osho style meditation, hehe. - should mention I love taking walks, today I walked in cow fields and forests for 2 hours. I do this often enough. Feels like mediation to me!!

jan-erik :)

PS. why keep the discogs.com account on private, I would like to scroll through your collection!

These 2 arrived today!

Doof - Let's Turn On

Posted Image

I've had this one on purchased mp3 for some time and I'm really happy to own it on CD now as it's one of my favourites!

Downhill - Silent City

Posted Image

We had a windy dust storm in our city today and it turned the skies red and visibility was severely impaired. This album was playing in my car for most of the day and really suited the scene!

Yeah :)

Jairamji: The artwork on the inside cover/s was a lovely surprise. Fairly simple but very effective style of painting that I'd love to get into. Have got all the materials and a few instructional books for it but just haven't got around to it.

Obviously, the music is very nice too! I got hooked on one of the tracks via samples over the weekend.

Evan Bartholomew - Caverns of Time

Posted Image

Got the last copy of Caverns from Ultimae website! I know you're all happy for me. :P

Evan Bartholomew - Secret Entries into Darkness

Posted Image

Bluetech - Phoenix Rising

Posted Image

Cosmosis - Cosmology

Posted Image

The Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing

Posted Image

Dub Trees - Nature never did betray the one that loved her...

Posted Image

I also received V.A.: Peace Therapy 2.

Only purchased one CD last weekend so I'm slowing down a bit. ;)

Jon :D

Sorry for the fairly irrelevant double post but I just noticed that the images on these covers go quite well together to be symbols of the alchemical human being. The ordering of the top three in the intial post wasn't done purposefully at the time. Caverns of time image would have gone well at the base. Not grasping at any deeper meaning here, just pointing it out in fun and maybe as evidence that "god" supports my excessive psy-CD purchasing madness. :ph34r::P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image