What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Fuck... just ordered

Kettel - Myam James part 1

Kettel - Myam James part 2

Yagya - Rigning

Legiac - Mings Feaner

From Sending Orbs. I really don't have the money at all, but the guys are from my hometown, I really like their music and artwork, and wanted to support them. But fuck! I need more moneys!

Placed order:

Artifakt - The Magus - CD

Filteria - Daze Of Our Lives

Galaxy - Science Of Ecstasy

Gus Till - Best of the Rhino Years Vol 1

Gus Till - Best Of The Rhino Years Vol.2

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch

Indoor - Progressive Trance

Koxbox - Dragon Tales

Logic Bomb - Unlimited

Merr0w - Born Underwater

Mfg - New Kind Of World

Nystagmus - The Immaculate Perception

Sandman - Witchcraft

Total Eclipse - Delta Aquarids

X-Dream - We Created Our Own Happiness

X-Dream - Radio

gosh Crowman, thats a very nice list of albums you got there :)

It is! Took me almost a full day of listening to samples/reading this weekend to compile it. Only one of those albums I've heard in full is The Magus. Can't wait!

I really have to slow down my purchases from here though. "Needed" to round out my growing collection with more uptempo and a bit of classical material before I did.

I've set aside a weekly budget that I'll try my best to adhere to. :lol:

Fuck... just ordered

Kettel - Myam James part 1

Kettel - Myam James part 2

Yagya - Rigning

Legiac - Mings Feaner

From Sending Orbs. I really don't have the money at all, but the guys are from my hometown, I really like their music and artwork, and wanted to support them. But fuck! I need more moneys!

Nice! Great albums all of them :)

Enjoy!

Guest antic

Aes Dana - Leylines (Ultimae)

http://www.discogs.com/Aes-Dana-Leylines/release/1801010

CPC - Subliminal Messages (No Comment)

http://www.discogs.com/CPC-Subliminal-Mess...release/1832041

Hallucinogen - In Dub LIVE (Twisted)

http://www.discogs.com/Hallucinogen-In-Dub...release/1769300

Kraft - The Mysteries of The Sacred Universe (Insomnia)

http://www.discogs.com/Kraft-The-MYsteries...release/1815233

Ocelot - One (Avatar)

http://www.discogs.com/Ocelot-One/release/1814809

:)

Guest antic

Like it?

Don't know yet. I'm opening 1 CD every 4-5 days, because I need to give some time to each release to sink in. I started with Hallucinogen, but this one is going to be next. :)

Don't know yet. I'm opening 1 CD every 4-5 days, because I need to give some time to each release to sink in. I started with Hallucinogen, but this one is going to be next. :)

How do you manage to do that? :o

It's impossible for me to have an unopened cd in fron of me. :D

Guest antic

How do you manage to do that? :o

It's impossible for me to have an unopened cd in fron of me. :D

Well, I'm pretty good at it actually - currently I have at least 15 unopened CDs, half of that from Ultimae (last 3 new releases and 4 re-prints). I know it might sound weird, but I simply have to give some time to the music. I know that if I'll open 5 CDs at once, none of them will receive proper listen and therefore not much attention, which means I won't be able to appreciate it for what it is, to look for quality moments, intricacies, to dig under the surface and superficial first impressions etc. If amongst these 5 CDs there's one awesome (or highly anticipated) CD and 4 good/average, I'd end up listening to that one much more, then when new order comes I'd find another one etc. But such approach would leave me with a pile of CDs I've just listened once or twice, on which I can't really say nothing constructive.

I know it requires a lot of self-control and is very hard sometimes, but on the other hand this way I always have some new music, even if I'm broke or simply there's nothing interesting to be purchased.

I do the same thing, though it's longer than 4 or 5 days for me - more like a few weeks. In my experience, if I buy more than one CD at the same time then I'll only be listening to one of them 6 months later.

Wow guys, that is some great self control you have!

I have none of it!

When I get a package full of CDs I open one and put it in the CD player straight away and while that is playing I open all the others and make sure all the CDs are there :P

Then I make sure all the CDs are facing the right way in the case and then I listen to them all. They remain in my living room pile until which time I feel it is neccessary to move them to my DJ room and I can put them into a mix or leave them on the shelf of the damned :ph34r:

Finally got Sun control Species - Scienza nuova. I heard about its availability at the store across the place where i work and also told him to tell the guy who delivers such music to call me when he is there next, so i can buy all their albums, since its still hard to find original cds in india , you know. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to listen to it, after all those comments on isratrance , some praising it as the best release of 2007 and some bashing him for sounding like all other IBOGA artists.

Finally got Sun control Species - Scienza nuova. I heard about its availability at the store across the place where i work and also told him to tell the guy who delivers such music to call me when he is there next, so i can buy all their albums, since its still hard to find original cds in india , you know. :rolleyes:

I always thought that in India there are a lot of psy cd shops with all the Goa and stuff.

I always thought that in India there are a lot of psy cd shops with all the Goa and stuff.

I really wish that was the case and if it was i would be the happiest person ever. its a little ironical that goa/psy cd's are not available in the land of goa. and neither are there any second hand shops for electronic music. i actually wonder why is it like this.

I don't order much online since im a little skeptical of such transactions. :ph34r:

@ Ormion & Exotic :: You can get loads of Goa/Psy CD's, but the ones availible in shops are defiently fakes and at times one album that promises one cd might contain something else ..

Thats one nice list of albums Ormion! ^_^

@ Ormion & Exotic :: You can get loads of Goa/Psy CD's, but the ones availible in shops are defiently fakes and at times one album that promises one cd might contain something else ..

You mean some other cd, or something completelly different? Like a dead bug or something :ph34r: