What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Well I'm listening to it closer now with headphones and it's nicer then what I thought yesterday. If you like in da rasta this will please you I think. It's the same but more complex in details. Slightly new turn but still Kukan. But still imho the debut is simpler, not nearly as well produced, but it shines much more in charm and smile. This is mastered by the same who mastered Radiodread (reggae remixes of Radiohead, like Dub Side of the Moon).

^_^ seems like thats the case. And you'll find the CD on the psyshops. I got the CD. I just added it to discogs since it was missing.

Thanks, will look for it. It's strange then, my local shop only has the stick (and I am sure about this!!) but I think I didn't check psyshop close enough. ;) The samples sound nice btw, I don't have too much of that dreamy dub-music in my collection so this is another one for my wantlist. Thanks for bringing it up. :)

Some additions to my collection mania, sometimes I just need to get everything from that artist...

Orbital - Work 1989 - 2002

Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy

Spacetime Continuum - Sea Biscuit

Spacetime Continuum - remit recaps

The Orb - Bicycles & Tricycles

Amon Tobin - Verbal Remixes & Collaborations

Ambulance - The Curse of Vale do Lobo

Nightmares on Wax - Carboot Soul (front cover is missing though... anyone out there?)

:)

The Orb - Orbus Terrarum CD

Posted Image

My second copy!

Recently I got the remastered double CD version of Orbus Terrarum ;)

I was very close to picking this up just yesterday. I was specifically looking for it at the shop I was in and had it in my hands. I exercised some self-discipline and walked out of there, quickly (without the CD :P)!

Ooh man, yesterday I recieved a beautiful looking gift from Lost Theory Records! It really made me smile, because it felt like the real thing.

Beautiful colours and the music inside sounds wicked!! I haven't really heard it yet but the cover art alone made me feel very positive.

Posted Image

Tell me this is not beautiful, eh :rolleyes:

ps. Last track by Furious is stomping at 178 BPM lol

*album includes names like Alien Mental, Zik, Scope, Makadam to mention some.. ..

The Orb: U.F.Orb (re-purchase)

Trentemoller: The Last Resort

Biosphere: Shenzhou

Sundial Aeon: Apotheosis

Human Blue: Discovery Channel

Human Blue: Electroluex

Perfect Stranger: Free Cloud

Perfect Stranger: Changed

Perfect Stranger: Learning = Change

Kino Oko: Alphabetically Divided Highway

Lish: Free Fall

Matenda: Natural Development

Bluetech: Elementary Particles And Prima Materia

Kuba: Through A Lense

Now if there ever was a great Bluetech release, this is the one! :)

Yo,

Yah. I gave some tracks from this album a few youtube(:unsure:) listens a couple of months ago and to be honest I wasn't overly impressed. I think it just seemed a bit too clean at the time. It's been about 3 months now with about 6-8 hours a day of listening to various other artists and feel am ready to give this guy a go again. Listened a little to his work recently and my ear had changed. As you said this is a great release both in terms of value and supposedly in terms of quality(Sines, Divine etc don't get anywhere near as universal praise) so I'm starting here and if I get into it, I'll grab some more of his material including the shite under his other alias.

Jon