What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

I haven't bought new music in quite a long time but on the weekend I ordered

HUVA Network - Ephemeris

Aes Dana - Leylines

:drama: :drama:

Two very good albums! I think I prefer Leylines though, as Ephemeris seems empty. I felt like the tracks could've been deeper and evolved more.

Mdk

And how are you and the rest of the gang doing?

We still have no life :D

Two very good albums! I think I prefer Leylines though, as Ephemeris seems empty. I felt like the tracks could've been deeper and evolved more.

Mdk

Did you buy the new Shift T2M?

What do you think?

Squaremeat - Jungle Boogie Party Line (Exogenic Records)

<3

I love this album, just got a physical copy myself not long ago, together with Wave Soup, which actually impressed me even more!

I love this album, just got a physical copy myself not long ago, together with Wave Soup, which actually impressed me even more!

I think Jungle Boogie Party Line is better, in fact it's one of the strongest suomisoundi albums IMO.

I think Jungle Boogie Party Line is better, in fact it's one of the strongest suomisoundi albums IMO.

Definitly one of the strongest, Pepe (and F. Faggott) are some of the strongest artists as well... you can't really go wrong!

But I haven't heard Wave Soup before I got it and I was really surprise! I think Jungle Boogie contains a few tracks that are stronger than any on Wave Soup but overall I just like the sound on Wave Soup better, maybe I heard the other one too much :P

Oh, another Space Pussy.. for £3.99.. now I have 3.. :P

Posted Image

<_<

can't get enough pussy aye?! :ph34r:

Abakus - That Much Closer to the Sun

Vibrasphere - Lime Structure

Atmos - Headcleaner

Biosphere - Substrata

FUCKING SAIKO ORDER!

Mr Peculiar - Infinite Evolution

Outolintu - Odd Man Out

Prometheus - Corridor Of Mirrors

Prometheus - Robot.O.Chan

The Peaking Goddess Collective - Organika

Vibrasphere - Archipelago Remixed

Vishnudata - Dreamforce

Astral Waves - Mystique

Chronos - Steps To The Great Knowledge

Cymphonic - Strataradialis

Flooting Grooves - Upsyde Downe

Krill.Minima - Nautica

Krusseldorf - Smokers Lounge

Master Margherita - Mastura

Ocelot - One

Orbit Constructions - Androneda

Pan Electric - Conscious Pilot

Pushmipulyu - 133 Thursdays

Shulman - Endless Rhythms Of The Beatless Heart

Vataff Project - Kalitz

Zymosis - Elements Into Data

Stay tuned next week for my already compiled and anxiously waiting psyshop.com order!

Anybody want to donate some nice headphones and an amp? I'm running low on cash. :P

Jon

man, were you pirating your music before or you were just introduced to this genre(s)?

you got a good collection dude, ENJOY :clapping:

Hey,

Nah, I can't stand listening to pirated mp3's, the listening experience just isn't the same. I don't give it the same attention for one thing.

Also if I had spent months and months creating something it would irritate me if some selfish person assumed they were entitled to it for nothing at the simple click of a few buttons.

Sort of just introduced myself to the genre. I've always particularly loved electronica(among other genre's of course). When I was younger listened to heaps of the Orb(UFOrb was one of my first electronic CD's at around 15 yrs old), Leftfield, The prodigy, Industrial, heap of 90's trance(particularly non-vocal anthems) and Thunderdome hardcore/happy hardcore :P. I somehow missed out on psytrance though. I'm so glad I did because now I've got this huge library of stuff to get into at a more mature age when I was starving for something new.

I purchased just a few of these albums on emusic before buying the CD's. But most of them I purchase fairly blindly by reading on here(best of polls and old threads) and a few other places a heap and correlating others opinions. Maybe listening to a few samples. But trusting that if something is liked (by intelligent/artistically minded people etc) there is no reason why it couldn't be enjoyed.

And yeah, I love my collection. I work in a job where I can listen to it pretty much all day. :drama:

I like this very much - good choice!

Yah me too! Vibrasphere and this CD is easily one of my favourites. :D

I'd love to get my hands on a physical copy of Archipelago.

Posted Image

Pitch Black - Rude Mechanicals

Saw it for cheap today in a shop when I was doing a poster drop-off. Asked the guy at the counter for another 5 bucks off and he said yes.

Anyway, listened to it for a bit on the way home and wasn't very into it. Rap-esque (not about bitches and killing at least) vocals on the second track. <_<

It had tough contrasting competition though as I'd been listening to Electrypnose - Subliminial Melancholies just before I put this new one on.

Not sure if this album is representative of Pitch Black's best work either. I've not heard Futureproof or Electronomicon(aside from samples) yet.

Jon

The new Kukan Dub Lagan CD ..

There's a new Kukan Dub Lagen?!?!?!!?! Must get it!!!! :posford:

There's a new Kukan Dub Lagen?!?!?!!?! Must get it!!!! :posford:

wow you seem very happy about this ! ^_^ .. I got to be perfectly honest and say that I'm wowing your posford because I've listen to it once and it .. it .. hm .. It didn't impress me. I got all three albums now and I love the debut Life Is Nice, but these two folow-up's didnt catch me much. I hope they can change my mind but after (onkly) one listen it was a big yawn.

But everything can change :posford:

I also got this release not many days ago:

Phonic Request:

Skull and Bones

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/hgr/hgr1cd005.html

:unsure:

wow you seem very happy about this ! ^_^ .. I got to be perfectly honest and say that I'm wowing your posford because I've listen to it once and it .. it .. hm .. It didn't impress me. I got all three albums now and I love the debut Life Is Nice, but these two folow-up's didnt catch me much. I hope they can change my mind but after (onkly) one listen it was a big yawn.

But everything can change :posford:

I also got this release not many days ago:

Phonic Request:

Skull and Bones

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/hgr/hgr1cd005.html

:unsure:

Yes I am. Or maybe I should say I was... Your report about the album doesn't sound too good then. I didn't manage to get my hands on the first album but I love Step In A Rasta Step and the compilation tracks I've heard. But since you didn't like the second album either maybe I'm on the safe side. ;) Means I will check the samples anyway but what also turns me off is that the release is only available on compact stick. Is that true or was I just too stupid to find the CD?! :unsure:

Well I'm listening to it closer now with headphones and it's nicer then what I thought yesterday. If you like in da rasta this will please you I think. It's the same but more complex in details. Slightly new turn but still Kukan. But still imho the debut is simpler, not nearly as well produced, but it shines much more in charm and smile. This is mastered by the same who mastered Radiodread (reggae remixes of Radiohead, like Dub Side of the Moon).

But since you didn't like the second album either maybe I'm on the safe side. ;)

^_^ seems like thats the case. And you'll find the CD on the psyshops. I got the CD. I just added it to discogs since it was missing.