Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

except that the cd was missing! :o

I mean wtf? Never happened before.

Since the digipak was closed who should I ask to replace it? The store where I bought it or Ultimae?

Guest antic

Posted Image

except that the cd was missing! :o

I mean wtf? Never happened before.

Since the digipak was closed who should I ask to replace it? The store where I bought it or Ultimae?

Damn! If you meant 'sealed', then you should definitely contact Ultimae.

Still, it's your fault because you should have weighted the sealed digipak (against similar Ultimae release) before opening it, this way you could tell it's missing the CD. I'm not really sure Ultimae has forgotten to put it there - might be you're trying to trick them to get a free copy...

;)

:D

Damn! If you meant 'sealed', then you should definitely contact Ultimae.

Still, it's your fault because you should have weighted the sealed digipak (against similar Ultimae release) before opening it, this way you could tell it's missing the CD. I'm not really sure Ultimae has forgotten to put it there - might be you're trying to trick them to get a free copy...

;)

:D

So are you telling me there's nothing I can do? :(

I paid for this cd! I want it!!!

Guest antic

So are you telling me there's nothing I can do? :(

I paid for this cd! I want it!!!

No, I'm just joking :)

However, if you bought it at psyshop, then knowing their 'customer support' it will be hard to prove Rofl that you've received the digipak without the CD. I'd contact Ultimae directly in that case - I don't know if packaging process is somehow automated, but if it is it might happen they've got a whole batch without the CD inside or something.

No, I'm just joking :)

However, if you bought it at psyshop, then knowing their 'customer support' it will be hard to prove Rofl that you've received the digipak without the CD. I'd contact Ultimae directly in that case - I don't know if packaging process is somehow automated, but if it is it might happen they've got a whole batch without the CD inside or something.

I actually bought it from a store in my town. And since the digipak was sealed I don't see any reason to contact him. I'll contact Ultimae as you suggested. But still what a bummer <_<

I actually bought it from a store in my town. And since the digipak was sealed I don't see any reason to contact him. I'll contact Ultimae as you suggested. But still what a bummer <_<

Damn! That must have been extremely disappointing :(

Ormion,

Once I bought SEALED X-Dreams's double best of album from psyshop. It turned out that disc 2 wasn't disc 2 but disc 1 again! I returned it to them and sent me another, but of course had to pay the postage for sending back to Germany.

A missing CD inside a sealed package is another thing though. The store can have sealing machines too mind you. I mean not a second hand store, but an adequately updated CD shop can have it. It's not rocket science.

And, it's much easier to reseal digipaks. Most Jewel Cases which are (really) factory sealed have the seal squarish at the corners and the plastic is generally thicker and you can never duplicate that. But on digipaks the seal is thinner and can be fairly easily resealed without arising suspicion unless scrutinised prior to opening.

Ormion,

Once I bought SEALED X-Dreams's double best of album from psyshop. It turned out that disc 2 wasn't disc 2 but disc 1 again! I returned it to them and sent me another, but of course had to pay the postage for sending back to Germany.

A missing CD inside a sealed package is another thing though. The store can have sealing machines too mind you. I mean not a second hand store, but an adequately updated CD shop can have it. It's not rocket science.

And, it's much easier to reseal digipaks. Most Jewel Cases which are (really) factory sealed have the seal squarish at the corners and the plastic is generally thicker and you can never duplicate that. But on digipaks the seal is thinner and can be fairly easily resealed without arising suspicion unless scrutinised prior to opening.

The idea of been fooled by the store is certainly out of the table. I'm a customer of this shop 3 years now and I'm sure one of their 5 best costumers.

I personally know the guy who runs it, we have a good friendship. So it's impossible that he has something to do with it. It's 100% Ultimae issue.

I contacted them earlier, a least to warn them for more incidents like mine.

The idea of been fooled by the store is certainly out of the table. I'm a customer of this shop 3 years now and I'm sure one of their 5 best costumers.

I personally know the guy who runs it, we have a good friendship. So it's impossible that he has something to do with it. It's 100% Ultimae issue.

I contacted them earlier, a least to warn them for more incidents like mine.

So maybe you should tell the shop keeper as well, not to blame him, but to inform him, he might be able to help u too, especially u know him :) But bummer indeed :(

I found these four today in a local shop:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only the Cover? LOL :lol:

No I get the CS. ;)

I was meant if you linked the image of the CS cover instead of the regular one.

BTW

Ultimae replied to my mail and said that they will replace my cd. :)

I don't believe it! :wub: @ Ultimae