What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

mmMmmmmmmmmm, this came today. :)

Etnica - The Juggeling Alchemists Under The Black Light (High Society)

http://www.discogs.com/release/75256

extra copy.. will probably trade it asap

The Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Green Nunions EP (Flying Rhino Records)

http://www.discogs.com/release/189276

finally, the cdsingle.. :D

Sundrops : Light In Motion

Posted Image

Talpa - When The Somberness Becomes A Game

Posted Image

OOOD - Fourthought

Posted Image

Procs - The Lonely Land Of Tada

Posted Image

Abakus - We Share The Same Dreams

Posted Image

Pan Electric & Ishq - About Time

Posted Image

Hibernation - Some Things Never Change

Posted Image

SUNDROPS

Not impressed with 1st listen, except with Ra's and Filteria's :unsure:

Listen more :P it's a subtile compilation, for once we didn't want an "in your face" compilation... So more listening will probably make you like it more... (as said before, this is in contrast with Merr0w which will be total madness goa trance), this is what I feared in the beginning, that many people would dislike it at first listen because it is too soft, but ah well... :) Taste I guess, and I noticed that alot of new school goa is influenced by nitzhonot or super happy melodies, this is the opposite, deep melodies, deep trance (or that was the idea at least) if I would ever hear these tracks on a beach at 6 in the morning, I swear, I would die by dancing too hard :D

Damn Abasio, your English must be really good! ;):D

:unsure::huh:

I suppose it's okay :unsure:

Heh, what I meant is that you're teaching English in Japan, right?

So, taking into account the prices of CDs in Japan and amounts of new stuff you buy more or less on a constant basis, I assumed you must be well paid, which would then imply you're a good teacher ;):D

Listen more :P it's a subtile compilation, for once we didn't want an "in your face" compilation... So more listening will probably make you like it more... (as said before, this is in contrast with Merr0w which will be total madness goa trance), this is what I feared in the beginning, that many people would dislike it at first listen because it is too soft, but ah well... :) Taste I guess, and I noticed that alot of new school goa is influenced by nitzhonot or super happy melodies, this is the opposite, deep melodies, deep trance (or that was the idea at least) if I would ever hear these tracks on a beach at 6 in the morning, I swear, I would die by dancing too hard :D

You were right! I listened it the second time today and it sounded better. :drama:

:unsure::huh:

I suppose it's okay :unsure:

Heh, what I meant is that you're teaching English in Japan, right?

So, taking into account the prices of CDs in Japan and amounts of new stuff you buy more or less on a constant basis, I assumed you must be well paid, which would then imply you're a good teacher ;):D

:lol:

I guess it's not so good after all as I totally missed that & assumed I had made some spelling mistakes :rolleyes: