What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

been looking that quite a while... :) it's not easy to get with my budget :rolleyes:

today I got Goasia album, sounds quite nice!

It's been my # 1 want for a long time. I'm very happy to have it. But there's good news for everyone else looking for it, Monolake is planning a re-issue in early 2008.

:drama:

Klangstrahler Projekt - Pick me up the dirt.

It told me by suprised how the style of music have change, the signature KP guitar and funky sound is still there,but different style of American Blue; Rock; Vocal;World lounge can be found here.after the 2nd time I play it. I've enjoy it a lot, even more then the new Younger Brother CD. Love it!

Here's what I got yesterday in Shinjuku, I found a Psy Shop I'd been looking for for ages :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Zero Cult album is shaping up to be one of my favourites of the year already. When it stops I just have to play it all over again :wub:

The Zero Cult album is shaping up to be one of my favourites of the year already. When it stops I just have to play it all over again :wub:

Ye I'm planning on buying it aswell, Nitrogen is a killer! But damn.the album art, the..color of the cd case..just tasteless and awful...imo

Ye I'm planning on buying it aswell, Nitrogen is a killer! But damn.the album art, the..color of the cd case..just tasteless and awful...imo

I never really noticed. I notice now that it's a bit shit but the cover is not that offensive :unsure:

Screw whoever sais that Tiesto is just another comercial trance dj, this comp. has beutiful melodies. It is very peaceful and soothing. And so relaxing. Very mature sounding. Refreshing and well put together. B)

But he sticks his own ugly mug on the cover :lol:

My Brother loves Tiesto, I don't see anything wrong with Tiesto I just don't dig his music. D'ya Dig?

But he sticks his own ugly mug on the cover :lol:

My Brother loves Tiesto, I don't see anything wrong with Tiesto I just don't dig his music. D'ya Dig?

I have to agree. The most agrivating thing about trance albums is that there is always some dudes face on the cover. Why cant they be a bit more inovative with the album art? To each his own when it comes to opinions. You dont like it, but at least you dont disrespect it. At least this isnt like eurotrance or that synth pop that is so annoying. This is more of a progressive trance comp without being psy-progressive. Thats weird, there is progressive trance and then there is psy progressive. Sometimes the songs come very close into each others territories.

I have to agree. The most agrivating thing about trance albums is that there is always some dudes face on the cover. Why cant they be a bit more inovative with the album art? To each his own when it comes to opinions. You dont like it, but at least you dont disrespect it. At least this isnt like eurotrance or that synth pop that is so annoying. This is more of a progressive trance comp without being psy-progressive. Thats weird, there is progressive trance and then there is psy progressive. Sometimes the songs come very close into each others territories.

Yeah, my mate was into progressive trance & when I played him some old progressive psy like atmos - headcleaner he couldn't tell the difference ;)