What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Did you really had to post it! :ranting:

;)

Yeah, I had to. ;)

I've been hunting this CD since 2000 - and I've bid on it at least 10-15 times on Ebay - always getting outbid. I was tempted to pay "full price" for it a couple of times, but hesitated in the last minute. My patience paid off, and I was finally able to get it at a very reasonable price.

Though this is the most expensive CD I've ever bought, it's also one of the best deals I've ever made. Especially with the record-low dollar we have at the moment. One US-dollar usually equals 7 Danish kroners... But right now it's only 5,5 Danish kroner. An even better deal for me. :)

Guest antic

Yeah, I had to. ;)

I've been hunting this CD since 2000 - and I've bid on it at least 10-15 times on Ebay - always getting outbid. I was tempted to pay "full price" for it a couple of times, but hesitated in the last minute. My patience paid off, and I was finally able to get it at a very reasonable price.

Though this is the most expensive CD I've ever bought, it's also one of the best deals I've ever made. Especially with the record-low dollar we have at the moment. One US-dollar usually equals 7 Danish kroners... But right now it's only 5,5 Danish kroner. An even better deal for me. :)

Can you say where you found it? Not eBay, that's for sure.... or is it?

Funny to see how everone throws their copy on ebay, because they know in 1 month everyone can buy it for 10€ :P anyway, I won it as well 2 days ago for even a lower price, the original I mean :P

Except of that, this week:

Hypnotic Trance 3 (extremely good mixes!)

Goa Spirit 3 (madness)

My pirate Soulseek addicted brother gave me a cd with P-FUnk-Free Your Mind, and Your Ass will Follow (He says they recorded it tripping on acid), and Sly & the Family Stone-Dance to the Music. What am I gonna do, throw it away?! Nah... It was a gift...

Surprisingly dancey titles from a guy who hasn't danced in years.

You suck! Still waiting for mine.

How is it?

Its very chilled :) more than I expected but its has left some good first impressions so far, but it is one that u need to spend some time getting to know!

I will give it some more attention later tonight when the time is right.... could be soon ;)

You suck! Still waiting for mine.

How is it?

It sucks! Steer clear <_<

:P

Just kidding, it's pretty good but I get the feeling it's a grower not a shower. Like oxycanta this one might require some time alone to really appreciate :D

Penta-Funraiser (Auraquake) 2005 B) I bought this one because I was just recently introduced to Penta through his new album Horn Please which I love. And so far this one is sounding spectacular. At this rate Ill have to go and purchase Pentafiles. B)

Guest The Journey Man Project

got my Acid Traxx cd's in the mail today... but am listenig to the freebie promos I got instead hehe...

It sucks! Steer clear <_<

:P

Just kidding, it's pretty good but I get the feeling it's a grower not a shower. Like oxycanta this one might require some time alone to really appreciate :D

:ranting:

Oxycanta still hasn't grown on me. It's likely my least fav of their catalog. Even so, bad Ultimae is still much better than most else.

:ranting:

Oxycanta still hasn't grown on me. It's likely my least fav of their catalog. Even so, bad Ultimae is still much better than most else.

:o

I grew to love Oxycanta so much. So soft & beautiful :wub:

omg :rolleyes:

you guys prolly are the label managers of ultimae, considering the constant day and night spamming about it in what music did you get/are you listening :lol:

yesterday I got

Innerzone Orchestra - Programmed

Very varied cd, from detroit house to hipiti hopiti, khwel!

omg :rolleyes:

you guys prolly are the label managers of ultimae, considering the constant day and night spamming about it in what music did you get/are you listening :lol:

:ph34r:

My order from Saiko Sounds this month included...

Aphid Moon - Global Culture

Artifakt - Artifakts II

Benza - Schwarze Now, The Defender

Penta - Pentafiles

Rinkadink - Pirate Signal

Various Artists - Analogue

Various Artists - Geospirit1 - Virtual Vortex

Various Artists - Get Your Wonk On

Various Artists - Nekton Falls

My pirate Soulseek addicted brother gave me a cd with P-FUnk-Free Your Mind, and Your Ass will Follow (He says they recorded it tripping on acid), and Sly & the Family Stone-Dance to the Music. What am I gonna do, throw it away?! Nah... It was a gift...

Surprisingly dancey titles from a guy who hasn't danced in years.

What the hell is wrong with P-Funk? And with Sly?

Btw, this what he looked like last week... ;)

Posted Image

Got these yesterday:

Posted Image...... Bamboo Forest - Revival Cd

Posted Image...... Azax Syndrom - Evolution Cd

Wow!!! I'm so very happy right now!! :D:wub:

Guest antic

Got these yesterday:

Posted Image...... Bamboo Forest - Revival Cd

Wow!!! I'm so very happy right now!! :D:wub:

Have you listened to it yet? I'm affraid you might change your opinion pretty quicky on this one... :(

Koxbox - Forever After

http://www.discogs.com/release/155144

:wub: :posford:

Good catch, but have you noticed that all of a sudden there's like 5-10 copies of this particual CD available on eBay (for as low as 11EUR if I'm not mistaken)? I remember few months ago I tried to find it and it was really, really hard...