What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Guest antic

What the hell are you talking about? Violent Relaxation?

451836[/snapback]

he's talking about that TE's promo that Ukiro has - you started it :P

You do however have the promo + the Substance version + the Blue Room 3xLP... And if I know you as well as I think I do, it's only a matter of time before you pick up the retail CD too (and you'll be caught dead before you purchase the Avatar re-release)... :)

I'm pretty satisfied with my retail copy (which I paid FULL PRICE for when it came out!  :ph34r: ) but I gotta say, that the promo appeals strongly to my collecting gene...  :) 

/DP

451801[/snapback]

Yeah I won't really put in much effort to get the re-release, but I will obviously get the blue room retail version soon enough. But when I have 3 (!) versions already, it's not a high priority. But then again, this is blue room, and I want to get that label as complete as I can...

Regarding the promo, it's not some crummy CDr in a paper sleeve here Cinos... check it out on Discogs, it's pretty nice! They even made a full-colour booklet and inlay for it, which is very very ambitious for a promo.

Guest antic

Yeah I won't really put in much effort to get the re-release, but I will obviously get the blue room retail version soon enough. But when I have 3 (!) versions already, it's not a high priority. But then again, this is blue room, and I want to get that label as complete as I can...

Regarding the promo, it's not some crummy CDr in a paper sleeve here Cinos... check it out on Discogs, it's pretty nice! They even made a full-colour booklet and inlay for it, which is very very ambitious for a promo.

451852[/snapback]

yeah, I especially like the grandma in a 3d glasses - hillarious :D

just ordered following cds:

Eraser Vs Yojalka - Round 1 CD - Exogenic - [EXOCD16]

Luomuhappo - Pog-O-Matic Pogomen 3000000 CD - Freakdance - [FDCD05]

Orion - Futuristic Poetry CD - Avatar - [AVA028]

Promon - Funky Fumes CD - Inpsyde Media - [iME002]

Squaremeat - Jungle Boogie Party Line CD - Exogenic - [EXOCD17]

Squaremeat - Wave Soup CD - Exogenic - [EXOCD03]

Various Artists - Ultrapop CD - Fabula - [FABCD02]

Various Artists - Beats And Beyond CD - Surreal Audio - [sURR001CD]

Z-Man - Story Teller CD - Ajuca - [AJUCD006]

And recieved the first Biot, Excerpts from the Databass 2, Faith, Hope & Psychedelia and some very nice promo's :) Yihaa :)

just ordered following cds:

Eraser Vs Yojalka - Round 1 CD - Exogenic - [EXOCD16]

Luomuhappo - Pog-O-Matic Pogomen 3000000 CD - Freakdance - [FDCD05]

Orion - Futuristic Poetry CD - Avatar - [AVA028]

Promon - Funky Fumes CD - Inpsyde Media - [iME002]

Squaremeat - Jungle Boogie Party Line CD - Exogenic - [EXOCD17]

Squaremeat - Wave Soup CD - Exogenic - [EXOCD03]

Various Artists - Ultrapop CD - Fabula - [FABCD02]

Various Artists - Beats And Beyond CD - Surreal Audio - [sURR001CD]

Z-Man - Story Teller CD - Ajuca - [AJUCD006]

And recieved the first Biot, Excerpts from the Databass 2, Faith, Hope & Psychedelia and some very nice promo's :) Yihaa :)

451886[/snapback]

FREAK SHOW!! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

* Round 1 has the excellent Ghost Train track which makes it worth while... I need to get myself a copy soon

* The Luomuhappo is one of the best Finnish albums I own... It's AWESOME!

* Orion is an old-school classic

* Funky Fumes was one of my first Swedish forest madness CDs... Watch out for the HORRIBLE singing by the guys themselves... It's soooo bad! The rest of the CD is much better though

* Of the two Squaremeat CDs, I only have Wave Soup which took me a LONG time to get into... It's still not something I can easily digest, but it's nice for the most part...

* Ultrapop I just got yesterday from Tox... In fact I'm listening to it in my headphones right now... Groovy as hell!

* Beats & Beyond - this was perhaps my first taste of Finnish madness... Never really got into it, but perhaps it's time to dust it off soon...

* Z-Man... I have a CD-R promo, haven't listened to it... Maybe I will some day...

Anyway, nice batch there... Some real freaky stuff! :)

/DP

Guest The Journey Man Project

just got a signed copy of Niyaz - Niyaz

if you enjoy Dakini stlye and Toires ealrier styles you'll love this, great beats, ethnic instruments and her voice is just pure bliss!! Check out www.dakinirecords.com for more info, also Adham Shaikh's fusion album, will listen later... also reordering Puff Dragon and Makyo's latest albums again as both have said they will autograph the cd's for me!! I have both already but a nice message from the artist's will be to much to say no again...

FREAK SHOW!!  :ph34r:  :rolleyes:  :lol:

* Round 1 has the excellent Ghost Train track which makes it worth while... I need to get myself a copy soon

* The Luomuhappo is one of the best Finnish albums I own... It's AWESOME!

* Orion is an old-school classic

* Funky Fumes was one of my first Swedish forest madness CDs... Watch out for the HORRIBLE singing by the guys themselves... It's soooo bad! The rest of the CD is much better though

* Of the two Squaremeat CDs, I only have Wave Soup which took me a LONG time to get into... It's still not something I can easily digest, but it's nice for the most part...

* Ultrapop I just got yesterday from Tox... In fact I'm listening to it in my headphones right now... Groovy as hell!

* Beats & Beyond - this was perhaps my first taste of Finnish madness... Never really got into it, but perhaps it's time to dust it off soon...

* Z-Man... I have a CD-R promo, haven't listened to it... Maybe I will some day...

Anyway, nice batch there... Some real freaky stuff!  :)

/DP

451945[/snapback]

héhé, thanks for the review :)

this was a pile of cds I still had to order "some day", and I did it now, before they become unavailable.. The Z-man was a free one thanks to Saikosounds :) I hoped an ex-LB member wouldn't dissapoint me, we'll see :)

I had the original Orion release, but I traded it away, I don't really mind to have a "new" version of it, the music is the same you know :)

The finnish cds you couldn't get into are completely my style tho :) my girlfriend has them all, so I heard them ALOT and I'm sure they are 100% my style, héhé :) Freakshow it is! :D Can't wait to get them

I also forgot, I also ordered the Samothraki DVD, saw some parts of it on a party and it seemed to be very good! :)

I didn't mean any specific promo... just in general.

Some promos are good... like this one from Freakdance, which is the actual retail album. B)

just got a signed copy of Niyaz - Niyaz

if you enjoy Dakini stlye and Toires ealrier styles you'll love this, great beats, ethnic instruments and her voice is just pure bliss!!

451963[/snapback]

I'm happy but also very surprised to see someone mentionning this album on Psynews. Maybe you could write a review for this. :)

If you really enjoyed the snger's voice, I have some recommendation for you.

Just ask me if you're interested, and maybe you could introduce me to some similar artist too.

I already know Toires, but I'm not familiar with dakinirecords, so thanks for the tip. ;)

i bought that stuff:

# Last Hippie Standing - (DVD) Tangiji film 2003

# VA - Arcana - (CD) Interchill Records 2006

# Ryan Halifax - Clouds in my Coffee (Vinyl) Vertikal Records 2005

# Saiko Pod - Phutures and Options - (CD) Spiral Trax 2002 [only 4euro]

# XV Kilist - XV Kilist - (CD) - Spiral Trax [only 3euro]

# XV Kilist - My Soul is a Snack - (Vinyl) ACDC 2005

# XV Kilist - Alfa Aroma - (CD) Spiral Trax 2003 [5euro]

# VA - Mountain High Vol.1 - (CD) Candyflip Records 2003 [5euro)

:)

Guest The Journey Man Project

thanks to my good mate Gio @ Dakini Records just paid for:

Makyo - Swara Mandala (autographed)

Makyo - Shingara (Autographed)

Puff Dragon - Saznami (Autographed)

Ochi Brothers album...

some nice additions for sure...

Electrypnose - Le Tireur de Ficelles  B)

452210[/snapback]

Did you allready give it a listen? I have his morning-sound CD (CDr) and I like it a lot. I wonder how his first official album sounds.

Just ordered these from Trance-Shop:

Lish - Free Fall (CD)

V.A. - Headspace (CD)

V.A. - Free Expression - Chapter One (2 CD)

Downhill - Silent City (CD)

Audiomatic - Multiplayer (CD)

Emou - But its Better (12")