What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Nice couple of CDs there.

And yes, the Asura album is great isn't it?

Have you heard all his stuff?

Cosmology sounds fantastic :D disturbing neighbours during a lazy afternoon sleep right now :P

Asura album is lovely.

Apart from Oxygene & that 2016 EP, I have heard all his stuff

no headphones as of now. Only Speakers GR-Research XL-S encore powered by Arcam delta 290 amp running (+Pass B1 buffer)

They are perfect, not over bass-y.

Quickly replaced the Crappy Lost Eden with Blue Moon Station. I cant stand that Asura album.

• Like 1

Makyo's Mistic Fire. Bought the AAC on itunes. And... wow! Sublime music, highly recommended if you like tribal psychill.

I also downloaded Kaminanda's Gateway of Consciousness from Ektoplazm. Different in style, more upbeat, same quality as the former

i got messiah ep other day good freaky classic shit

also looking forward to new neogoa moon release just being honest

kMjmnfi.jpg

Now I only need those French konnection EP's :D

I love BPC! Great music. Wonder why they dont do more of it :/

bpc was always imo mehhhh same with crossing mind , thats just me im not here bashing shit or anybody

i think theres better out there but man i got so much music its hard to get to into all of it , i tend to have different favourites im more classic 96 encens n shit .. butcongrats in your new purchases hope you are enjoying and having a good time and memories with those songss :)

Makyo's Mistic Fire. Bought the AAC on itunes. And... wow! Sublime music, highly recommended if you like tribal psychill.

I also downloaded Kaminanda's Gateway of Consciousness from Ektoplazm. Different in style, more upbeat, same quality as the former

i dont even bother with ektoplazm anymore ... unfortunatly we had probs in past so fuck it im over and done with it

Makyo is brilliant music <3

no headphones as of now. Only Speakers GR-Research XL-S encore powered by Arcam delta 290 amp running (+Pass B1 buffer)

They are perfect, not over bass-y.

Quickly replaced the Crappy Lost Eden with Blue Moon Station. I cant stand that Asura album.

you have a stereo - hi-fi?

yea asura was fucking good but then i dunno i lost interest in that shit... asura was good in zepi tepi thats all i can remember

Special thanks to Antic :)

mvzXhOX.jpg

NP - Hyperspaced. Flying Saucersss :D

oh aye that cosmology keep it its sublime classic goa shit keep it fo real bro i would... tip ? raja rom bahhhh shyte dont have much sympathy for him for some weird reason

Need to Chill! :D

INRE001 bitch :D

5 unheard albums! 1 forgotten album(Androcell) 1st Makyo album! Gonna be a good day. :)

iwmH894.jpg

Makyo = BEST

rest.. not bad

Need to Chill! :D

INRE001 bitch :D

5 unheard albums! 1 forgotten album(Androcell) 1st Makyo album! Gonna be a good day. :)

iwmH894.jpg

i like the fabric its sweet <3

yeah most labels send full retails.. still it's imo unethical to sell even those.. apart from kagdila.. they send fooking cd-rs.. HOW LAME IS THAT?

bajezuz kagdilla was fuckin horrible everybody hated the guy so i heard.. too many fuckups ... :Z dont give a fuck

Hockey shmockey

hahahaha Insejn XD

• 3 weeks later...

Been a quite few weeks.

Segue is awesome!

R-8811618-1469282448-4347.jpeg.jpg

Jamie was kind enough to add Mindspan CD with this CDr.

R-8909720-1471274789-6440.jpeg.jpg

One more CDr. I like this album. Nice ambient stuff.

R-8914712-1471371948-5046.jpeg.jpg

Shit Album. I will sell this (hoping to trade for their 1st vinyl. looks like that ain't happening)

R-8822020-1469488607-5063.jpeg.jpg

Finally!

R-7138553-1434572294-6241.jpeg.jpg

"Chi-A.D. album is amazing"

No kidding! Been a favourite since the time I got the mp3's.

Patiently waiting for my copy :)

Is it really pink.? its looks more Reddish than Pink.

It is reddish actually. At least for my eyes, I only acknowledge the existence of 7 colours. Everything else is just different shades of those colours. :)

• Like 2