What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Enjoy. you can do the same and make people buy latest Psykovsky :o:lol:

I haven't got it myself yet. Do you know whether it's still possible to buy physical copies?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently I got Aes Dana & Miktek - Far and Off

Sounds solid so far without being spectacular but it usually takes some time for Ultimae releases to unfold for me.

Waterbound

Crows un wra Vol 1,2,3 and the other day Bluetech - Space hop Chronicles Vol 1 (Still cant believe I missed out on the Vinyl :( Pretty Cover art!!!)

What do you think of Crows un wra? I bought the first two but haven't had much chance to sit down and properly listen.

What do you think of Crows un wra? I bought the first two but haven't had much chance to sit down and properly listen.

I have only listened to the 2nd part couple of times. 1st time it pissed me off as the only tags added on discogs were (ACID, Ambient) . 2nd time I was more open to it after knowing what it was. Sadly, I found myself quickly reaching for this one https://www.discogs.com/ASC-Fervent-Dream/master/924262

May be it'll get better . . .

LdDX5ph.jpg

Are you younger me? I feel like you are. You have very similar taste to me and a decent sized disposable income to by loads of CDs.

I'm jealous of younger me but I'm more jealous of you because there's is more excellent music now.

Enjoy!!!

• Like 1

Was waiting for your opinion. I listened to it a little on Bandcamp and based on initial impression I probably won't do so again, at least not anytime soon.

Bought the new Kindzadza among other stuff. Sounds great, but not Nano Ninja great.

Omni Vu Deity - Uvunayatu

Ishq - Nutopia

A bit of Virtual here too, hmmm...

What do you think of these? I've not bought much from virtual recently but liked the Ishq & Plank collaborations.

It's my first cd from the LSD label , I quite like it. Nothing spectacular though. Paul or Antic should be able to answer that Q better.

From the above my favourite as of now is

Mind Over Midi - Polyphony :)

Check this out:

Mergi is rarely here and very predictable when it comes to rating Virtual CD's as always it's gonna be 4/5 from him :D

Ah huh! I see Mergi has outplayed me here :P :P with 5 rating on discogs. So this must be something special.

Ah huh! I see Mergi has outplayed me here :P :P with 5 rating on discogs. So this must be something special.

Virtual starting releasing a bit too much for me to keep up with I'm afraid. Combined the increased output with the fact not much gets any listening tone anymore with a baby around I can't justify spending the money :(

Bought Pleidians IFO triple CD set, Doof - Let's Turn On double CD and Analog Dreams.

:) :) :)

Still waiting for the CDs but I did download the Flac, the IFO 3CD is wonderful :wub:

Will hopefully get some time to listen to the others soon. If not then when I'm back at work in a couple of weeks.

One thing though, the downloads were not great. IFO was able to download a zip file for each CD and the files were tagged quite well except for being grouped as one long album but the artwork wasn't embedded in the files. Doof was perfect but I had to download each track separately. Analog Dreams had no tags at all. I can tag them with mp3tag but I think it'd be better business to have it done pre-download.

yup, you are right. Close to 10(?) albums last year on VIrtual and other labels by ISHQ.

Not sure which was the best because I still havent opened many of the cds :/

But the one with prettiest cover is definitely this:

ISHQ+Material Object - Invisible Light

R-7796534-1448952643-4651.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1