What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

R-1402417-1216640232.jpeg.jpg

http://nachtstromschallplatten.bandcamp.com/album/minusman-album]

My old Minusman CD has damage, so replacing it. When I was in Nachtstrom SchallPlatten's shop, I was listening to various things, and found that VX double CD. So, ordered that too.

• Like 1

^ That shop looks scary :D

Yeah, I must congratulate them on their artwork. It's like a nightmare something in an H.R. Giger painting would have. Nightmare within a nightmare, if you will.

The Delta ~ Minusman, is a masterpiece... but I already have it. I was mixing something which starts with a remix of Oood's Oddball, and REALLY needed a track from Minusman... and my CD was too far gone :( Hence the reorder.

The VX album is perfect night "filler". tracks to be used between more memorable ones, but powerful none the less.

^ aah! I see, so you have a new mix cooking up :D looking forward. Do you also have more morning happy'ish mixes? Would be interesting to hear them.

kbCCXGw.jpg

And I just got these! :D Alpha, Omega, Quantum Leap, Time Paradox. I haven't seen so many physics related words in one place since I graduated :D he he..

• Like 1

^ aah! I see, so you have a new mix cooking up :D looking forward. Do you also have more morning happy'ish mixes? Would be interesting to hear them.

This one actually is "happyish", the moods vary from beginning to end, but it's not at all a dark mix... even with The Delta in it.

It has Oood, SBK, S.U.N. Project, Eat Static, The Delta, Elysium, Bamboo Forrest, and a few more.

And yeah, I've got a few days worth of mixes saved on various hard drives and DAT tapes, so I'm sure I have happy stuff in there as well ;)

Also... NICE buys! Matsuri has a special place in my heart, and I had no idea Ree. K had so many albums. In case you don't know, she's Masa's wife. (though I'm assuming you do... but for the random reader of these forums... Hey! New knowledge!)

• Like 1

WV0ADJo.jpg:D I knew. But I don't remember where I came across that info before! :/

Yeah, they are just compilations. Not her albums. Just her mixes on the CD's and not at all Goa/Psy related. Techno, ambient, tribal and what not.

But I would definitely would like complete her Discog by having her Psy Harmonics album if only someone sold it to me for reasonable price :P

Do check out that Quantum Leap CD! So many good ambient tracks and that painting booklet is very nice! Wait,
I'll add a picture of it.

• Like 1

Yeah, they are just compilations. Not her albums. Just her mixes on the CD's and not at all Goa/Psy related. Techno, ambient, tribal and what not.

That always was her style of mixing. Example, the Juno Reactor piece she played most often, back in the day, was Razorback.

Also, beautiful artwork in that CD!

That always was her style of mixing. Example, the Juno Reactor piece she played most often, back in the day, was Razorback.

Also, beautiful artwork in that CD!

now that is a nice info :)

Its an awesome track too. Well I'm a fan of JR :D I like each and every track by him/them. NOT at all the remix releases! they are yuck!! Like the latest remix CD of Golden Sun. Such an awesome album, such shitty remix CD

Edit : if you are willing to shell out a 20 you can get a 7" version of that booklet ;) go nuts! Woohoo.

I also love Juno Reactor...

Evidence (All rips from my own CDs):

http://i.imgur.com/TRwM8iv.jpg

Unfortunately, my Guardian Angel CD is too beat up to rip :(

I also love Juno Reactor...

Evidence (All rips from my own CDs):

http://i.imgur.com/TRwM8iv.jpg

Unfortunately, my Guardian Angel CD is too beat up to rip :(

Guardian angel CD single.?? Yea, mine has a few scratches too.. Hoping to assist them all with vinyl versions in the near future. Good talk :)

Let's not spam the thread with off topic posts. I'll pm you later. Have a good day!

• Like 1