What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

The New Generation is not top notch mastered but it satisfies quality needs well enough. Glad you published it (referring to the old catalogue) and great that Trance2MoveU made a review which is well deserved. What comes to your new material I simply don't have time to concentrate right now. I never listen carelessly stuff I expect to be good but rather want to concentrate. Until later and thanks, Filipe :)

Thank you for sharing your views with us. Hopefully we will satisfy all hardcore customers more in the future. :)

All the best ,

Filipe.

• 2 weeks later...

Completed my nomorph CD collection today.

I did something similar with almost completing my Nomad/Dj Mael collection. Only a few cds still not bought. I ordered 15 different compilations ;O the tracks were used for the roadtrip I took down to North Carolina two weeks ago for Equinox festival. The friend who drove with me loves Nomad yet both of us didnt know most of these tracks.

Furious ‎– Not For Fame (Vertigo Records) :D

VA - Acid Mutants (Discovalley Records)

cool to see Im not the only one getting old dark psy (the good kind!) lately ;p

I just purchased this from a seller. Deja Vu Records had some quality ;O I have other compilations of theirs. the Samadhi track on this cd is awesome! I randomly bumped into it on YT two days ago and had to buy the release.

VA - Jokers Necropolis - Deja Vu Records

dej1cd019_b.jpg

Dimension 5 - Second Phaze

YEA! :)

man I forgot about that album! I purchased it in 04 or 05 from Psyshop. good snag! Im wondering if I would still like the release today. Some goa in the D5 style I just cant get into anymore.

I also purchased this album. very unique psy sounds within. some good basslines. some weird effects I like or not.

Starseed - A Million Hz Away

r671cd013_b.jpg

maybe taste the track Prisma from the album right here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCOQOryOs5g

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...