DeathPosture

Ended up buying all the releases of HADO RECORDS:

DJ Adept - Space of Power

Zirrex - Lost in Time

Zirrex - Ritual Dance

VA - First Plateau

VA - Second Plateau

VA - Locomotion

He he he. Hado records catalogue is complete. So this is how it feels to own a complete catalogue? :P meh!

And also acquired:

GNOTR - Rock Bitch Mafia!!! Oh yeaaa.. :D - with that I hit a sweet humble number of 100 CD's ;)

Darshan - Awakening

Koxbox - Forever After

VA - Retrodelica

xenomorph - demagoguery of the obscurants

Hey Rotwang, this seems to be very nice! Can you post a review or let me know your views here?

A review would be difficult for me to write, because I can't put my finger on what separates the ambient music I like from that which bores me; the best I can do is say that, based on a few listens, I like this a lot.

Fortunately the whole album can be heard on YouTube (along with some great images), so you can make up your own mind.

A review would be difficult for me to write, because I can't put my finger on what separates the ambient music I like from that which bores me; the best I can do is say that, based on a few listens, I like this a lot.

Fortunately the whole album can be heard on

(along with some great images), so you can make up your own mind.
Thanks, I checked out that label. They seem to be dealing with a lot of genres. Any more like this? The dark ambient ones' I should check out.

Goa-The New Generation is downloading from Bandcamp/submoonrecords -->ppl throw away your prejudices and take Filipe's music seriously. Damn good this one despite mastering not top notch.

Goa-The New Generation is downloading from Bandcamp/submoonrecords -->ppl throw away your prejudices and take Filipe's music seriously. Damn good this one despite mastering not top notch.

He's one of the best. Truly I don't like a lot of new school but he knows the plot.
  • Like 2

Some tracks are a bit dated and only released them as a reference to my old catalogue to able new people to enjoy them . :)

My apologies, mastering can't pull any miracles , but It's ok as it is , nothing is perfect afterall . :)

Maybe the new material will satisfy you all more . https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/ascendancy

Best regards ,

Filipe Santos.

• Like 1

Completed my Xenomorph CD collection today. Would be nice to get the Gnomes/Hexenkessel 12" but as I have no vinyl player it seems a bit unnecessary.

Very nice! I'm looking forward to completing mine soon. Which is the last one that you bought?

I thought I will checkout whats all that fuss about Jochem Paap track was and before I know it, half an hour had passed! :)

Its so weirdly beautiful.

If you like that you should check out Autechre's Oversteps if you haven't already.

• Like 2

My apologies, mastering can't pull any miracles , but It's ok as it is , nothing is perfect afterall . :)

Maybe the new material will satisfy you all more

The New Generation is not top notch mastered but it satisfies quality needs well enough. Glad you published it (referring to the old catalogue) and great that Trance2MoveU made a review which is well deserved. What comes to your new material I simply don't have time to concentrate right now. I never listen carelessly stuff I expect to be good but rather want to concentrate. Until later and thanks, Filipe :)

• Like 1

^^ gearing up for Psycore, are we? :D

Haha.. well some oldies, I have had them on my to-buy-list for a long time, and that Furious album is pretty sweet, very Terminator(Zolod)-like :D

and I wouldn't call that psycore, not at all actually, good'old dark psychedelic trance :P

• Like 1

Haha.. well some oldies, I have had them on my to-buy-list for a long time, and that Furious album is pretty sweet, very Terminator(Zolod)-like :D

and I wouldn't call that psycore, not at all actually, good'old dark psychedelic trance :P

Yeah :)

Enjoy your new buys'!