What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

• 2 weeks later...

After PayPal stuffed around my first Cronomi Order I got myself this Xmas gift now:Various Artists - Erta Ale

Various Artists - Freshly Cut Tomato

Various Artists - If I Wasn't Human I'd be a Trance Track

Various Artists - People Walk Funny

• 2 weeks later...

Well, not today but most recently the new Nervasystem album. Looks like the Anjuna guys aren't crooks after all, even though someone quite harshly suggested so on Discogs...

Before that, a few more goodies from Robert Rich. Buying from him simply rules. I placed an order at Christmas and got a kind, personal reply (as usual) from R.R. the same night. They were shipped promptly on 26th and arrived on 31st. I even got an extra CD from his holiday sales, and you can have them autographed for free. Top bloke. The music is fine too. (Unfortunately, USPS shipping rates are getting outright ridiculous but that's hardly Robert's fault.) Definitely recommended if deep ambient and/or organic chillout are your thing.

I've got a very small wantlist these days... the most sought after old school diamond on it I even had like 6-7 yrs ago, sold it back then for 40e + Atmos so I guess it was alright to open up my wallet a bit and correct my big mistake.

Synthetic+Flesh+00++Technossomy++Synthet

Vinyl? :)

CD, I will probably get the vinyl one day too, really love that cover art.

Also it was one of the few old schoolers I still really want badly, there's not a whole lot more now.

I've got a very small wantlist these days... the most sought after old school diamond on it I even had like 6-7 yrs ago, sold it back then for 40e + Atmos so I guess it was alright to open up my wallet a bit and correct my big mistake.

Good man.

Synthetic+Flesh+00++Technossomy++Synthet

Well corrected. Don't do it again.

Fantastic album.

r37181197363244.jpg

Finally a decent price on discogs. Let's just hope the quality is as advertised.

Another star. Enjoy/

• 4 weeks later...

Did you get the version with the fixed CD 1? Anyway, nice album, even if it's quite "dark" or "harsh" by AVP standards :D

Yeah I did :) I planned to buy it back when he first released it, but didn't get around to do it, to my fortune it seems ;)

But yeah it is quite harsh, but I like it, just had to adjust my ears a bit :P

Some heavy metal I lost over the years:

Pantera - Far Beyond Driven (20th Anniversary Edition)

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power (Deluxe Edition)

Pantera - Cowboys from Hell (Expanded Edition)

Fear Factory - Demanufacture (Roadrunner 25th Anniversary Re-Issue)