What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Benji Vaughan - Even Tundra (Twisted, 2013)

At this time I only got a link to mp3 download, but my signed CD is on its way! :)

As to the music - this is really good, like a Prometheus chill tracks, but sped up with added glitch / house elements. Sounds very futuristic, is lovely produced and - what I like in particular - doesn't sound cliched or run-of-the-mill, though probably will be more familiar to those listening to stuff like Trentemoller or Minilogue.

3 tracks from official Twisted's YT channel:

• 2 weeks later...

Benji Vaughan - Even Tundra (Twisted Rec.)

http://www.discogs.com/Benji-Vaughan-Even-Tundra/release/4888140

Ott & The All-Seeing I - Live At Terminal West DVD (Ottsonic)

http://www.discogs.com/Ott-The-All-Seeing-I-Live-At-Terminal-West/release/4728457

Ott's DVD I just ordered yesterday and will get the actual DVD probably by the end of next week, but with my purchase I got the digital download link and you can all preview (and purchase) it at Ott's bandcam site. As the name suggests, it is a live recording of Ott & his band, performing tracks from his solo albums (+ one new) and it's really good, although not very different from CD versions. IMO it's worth picking up if you're not in US and can't support Ott by participating in his tour.

I got the instant download copy of Woob's Ultrascope. If you want one of the endless variants of the physical CD, it might be a good idea to order it on Bandcamp. (Yes, those are all different bundlings of the same release.) They're all limited and silly prices are already asked for last year's album...although it's also been repressed so you can get one cheaply anyway. Oh well...this new one is interesting music with bits of classic synth, movie, ambient and whatnot. Maybe worth checking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally diving in to ambient music with a pack direct from Steve Roach himself. We discussed via email what kinds of synths, sounds etc. and I just paid him an amount and he selected the CDs for me.

I got:

The Magnificent Void

Atmospheric Conditions

Streams & Currents

Mystic Chords & Sacred Places 1 & 2, 3 & 4

Texture Maps: The Lost Pieces 3

Possible Planet

New Life Dreaming

Sigh Of Ages

Immersion 5

Back To Life

Future Flows

Live Transmission

Finally diving in to ambient music with a pack direct from Steve Roach himself. We discussed via email what kinds of synths, sounds etc. and I just paid him an amount and he selected the CDs for me.

Cool!

Filteria + Nebula Meltdown. Just before the weekend :)

Yep. That was fast from both Suntrip and the postal system.

Earlier, I got a couple of vinyl goodies while visiting Germany. For example, the Full Moon 12"s are still available for 3e, brand new, from Important Records in Essen...

^^^^ Nice ! along with derangooooo thats gonna keep you plenty busy im supposing .. ;)

which one is this ?

Hell yes!

But also got these today and yesterday:

145315.jpg

1373077039_cover.jpg

1376491596_va-mundo-progresivo-2013.jpg

a3261421841_10.jpg

3652716.jpeg