What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

• 1 month later...

I bought stuff from Ultimae.

It's been a while. There was the glitchcore period which wasn't exactly my cup of tea. Then there was the period of not releasing much at all. (In 2015 only 1 album, 1 comp, 1 EP, some re-releases?) Then I was just too busy myself to browse all the stores. Now there seems to be a lot of dub techno, but it's pretty good dub techno so no major complaints there. There's also good stuff on the distro side.

For a bitter twist, when I was placing the order on the last day of their winter sale, I read that their office had been burgled. I guess all burglaries are pretty low, but somehow it feels even lower to burgle an independent ambient label. Boo. Well, I added some extra items to my order and they still delivered promptly. Now I have incense sticks and postcards and bookmarks and whatnot, just like in the good old days. Oh, and discs too, some new and some a bit older but missed until now:

James Murray - Eyes to the Height
Focal - Polarity
Mizoo - Greenosophy Chapter II
Martin Nonstatic ‎- Ligand
James Murray - Floods Returned
Oophoi & Tau Ceti - Penumbra Recollected 4
Robert Rich - Temple of the Invisible
Robert Rich - Calling down the Sky

Maybe a bit basic choices because I had to make a quick pick, but I think I'll go back for more whenever I've managed to check these properly and find some time to listen to 1000+ samples...

• 2 weeks later...

Shpongle ‎– Tales Of The Inexpressible (LP remaster - Twisted Records)

Tengri - Icaros (Peak Records)

Bypass Unit - Green Dreams (Horizon)

Space Tribe - Ultra Violet Catastrophe (Spirit Zone Recordings)

VA - Travelling vol. 3 (Visionary)

Good week! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Wøll wøll, wøll. Todøy I bøught This album. https://sabkuchmilegator.bandcamp.com/album/surrounded-by-surreality I usually go for the physical release, but I have to admit. After Antic604's topic about going away from physical and into digital purchases, ive been doing much the same... Just as well. Im keeping good care of my digital DL-s (support the artist). -- it hurts some, to not buy the physical release, to only get the digital. But man, i have to do it, save the planet and save some money :P:) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got this in the post all the way from India here the other day. I have doubt about breaking it's sealing. Ive never not broken a sealing before... I always enjoy my purchesses. But this time, I thought maybe for the first time (im not gonna buy 2 copies) Id not break the sealing. And then i saw the seller put up another sealed copy for 35 pounds .. :)https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/692442375

Could I be in the possetion of a fake copy, or maybe he for reason i dont know (he wont reply my message) have a lot of original sealed Ubar Tmuar (and others) music and are selling them off for original price? Too good to be true? ..... Id like to own the original product, not a well done fake. Should I break the sealing and see how well done, maybe original it is?

• 1 month later...

^about the UbarTmar release, the issue from psytones' post is that he is not sure if it's a well done fake copy, or an actual original copy. I see the same seller has many copies (£35), and ships from India :) I could be a very well done fake. Not easy to know? How would one know if it is a fake or not btw.?

I bought the new Whrikk album today.. haven't even pushed play, gonna do that now.

https://ovalharmonique.bandcamp.com/album/whrk-ext-in

• 2 weeks later...

Etnica - The Juggling Alchemists Under The Black Light (as well as Pleiadians, Crop Circles and Live in Athens releases from DAT Records)

Being new to this awesome music, It might be the best purchase I've ever made in my life :lol: been feeling the mystical vibes all day B)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I received some new and newish releases from Zion 604 this week. The process as a whole took over five weeks. According to my calculations, I could cover that distance faster by bicycle. On top of that, they were delivered to a wrong post office. (The address was entirely correct. Our local post just fucked up that part. Fortunately there was tracking.)

But whatever, they're here now. Let's start checking the goods. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, this is going to be far from a "today" listing, but as I haven't been updating recently, maybe it's time to take a look at recent-ish arrivals. There may be some useful reminders for 2018 lists, who knows? (Although there are some older releases included too. They're just recently received.)

Previously mentioned Zion goods from September or so:

In October:

One December batch:

Digital Reprints stuff:

Kickstarted:

Disco Gecko Christmas sales:

Dubmission Christmas sales:

And then some disco, local curiosities and other randomness.

Right now Ultimae has a sale, Blood Music has reprinted the missing CBL releases, our well known goa labels have released new stuff, I may have missed LSD's latest, some vinyl classics have been repressed... Oh my.

• Like 1

Buying back some parts of the collection which were sold / lost :

AP - Dancing GalaxyTrust in Trance

X-Dream : Best of , We created our own happiness.

Lone Deranger

Etnica - Alien Protien

Koxbox - Great Unknown

Prana - Cyclone

VA - Infinity Hz pt 1 & 2

• Like 1

@psytones I dont understand how a person having multiple releases of a cd makes it a fake? Also, when did we turn into a fake manufacturing country,  isn't it china? I had 5 sealed copies of the latest Psykovsky releases at one point met the artist here, bought it here. There might be a story for the seller's multiple sealed CDs too. Open it up if you are doubtful. 

P.S - Long ago even I tried to contact that seller as he had many sealed releases and I was curious, no response.