Second song! :p

Hey all, I'm back :P

I have finished my second song now - I kind of wanted to make a dark, nighttime forestfriendly but yet melodic track... Don't really know what it all turned into :P

Remember - I am still looking for basic advice about everything and anything! Anyway, here's the URL:

http://www.swedenbbb.se/nameless_song.mp3

I didn't bother to name it, as I'm still only making songs for practise :P Please give me as much feedback as possible - I would really appreciate it.

i've just seen that you are also a novice in musicmaking...

just keep on trying like myself, when i feel my song are good enough i will put them on the net and than you can judge me.... :)

Yeah, thanks man! I understand, and agree on all the points... :)

Funny how things like these get so obvious once you have heard it from someone else.

Thanks to both of you ;)

Very Nice build up... very different( in a good sense)

nice bass line but it needs power, i wud personally tweak it a little more, maybe compress it a little or overdrive !!!

but overall good work... keep it up :)

Hehe thanks Carnage! :)

I got about one third from Fruityloops and Reason's sound databases, about one third consists of samples from websites (www.findsounds.com is pretty cool :P), computer games and movies, and the rest i recorded myself with a mic. Ofcourse all are heavily edited with effects etc. :P

Ow and I also got some sounds from Hip Hop ejay :P

I used to play around with that when I was a kid... Very sucky program but with a nice scratch generator and some cool sounds :P

Ow and I also got some sounds from Hip Hop ejay :P

I used to play around with that when I was a kid... Very sucky program but with a nice scratch generator and some cool sounds :P

256695[/snapback]

Yeah I remember using it long time ago. :)

Nice noises... Keep it up.