Egyptian Melodies

Scryden

Jaia - Mohamour

all tracks by Khetzal as already mentioned (and he'll have an album later this year)

Lost (or Amithaba) Buddha has some very oriental tracks

Soon to be released on Suntrip, you'll have the Apsara cd with 2 very oriental tracks (of Yesod & Khetzal)

In fact, not SO many eastern-influenced tracks were released afterall altough it seems like one of the typical goa-trance-things...

There are heaps of oriental influenced tracks but I think he specifically meant egyptian melodies.

I'd say there are lots of indan influenced tracks :

N.D.M.A. - VITAN

INDOOR - SHIVA

REE K - DEVA KING

INDOOR - THE KEY

PRANA - THE EARTH

MFG - MYSTIC DAWN

SUBCOUDS - ON RED

MIRANDA - CONCORDE

COSMOSIS - SAN YACID

SHAKTA - SHAKTI SHAKTA

DIMENSION 5 - PURPLE OM

CHI - A.D. - ASTRAL WARRIOR

TANDU - VISUALLY DISTORTED

TOTAL ECLIPSE - THE CRUCIBLE

ETNICA & COSMIX - KUMBA MELA

DIMENSION 5 - UTOPIAN DREAM

BYPASS UNIT - GREEN DREAMS

ASIA 2001 - BUDDHA COMPATION

CROP CIRCLES - LUNAR CIVILISATION

TRANSWAVE - ADORATION TO THE AUM

ETNICA - MYSTICAL APPEARANCE IN GOA

SHAKTA - SPIRITUAL BEINGS IN PHYSICAL BODIES

and more of course...;)

of course they are. :)

256439[/snapback]

I think you got somethin wrong. From where I live India/Asia is east, Egypt is south. Egypt is southern melodies then and not eastern. If egyptian melodies is the same as indian/eastern, then what is the point with this thread?

I think you got somethin wrong. From where I live India/Asia is east, Egypt is south. Egypt is southern melodies then and not eastern. If egyptian melodies is the same as indian/eastern, then what is the point with this thread?

256836[/snapback]

almost all the arabic chords sound the same :) and yes Anoebis almost all my songs have indian melodies .

hugs

• 11 years later...

Jaffa Project - Egyptian Magician

the only track released by this guy as far as i know

its massive!

I'd just stick to Ra- Sirius and that one .. and also shit i found this really fucking good!

not 4/4 but shit i guarantee this will fuck you up lol XD

listen to it you will see...

here's more... yep buy the CD if you find it .. you will not find this easily on internet and the youtube quality is shit and so is mp3

but better than nothing hey? ;)

you want something mindblowing

here :

Jaia - Mohamour

all tracks by Khetzal as already mentioned (and he'll have an album later this year)

Lost (or Amithaba) Buddha has some very oriental tracks

Soon to be released on Suntrip, you'll have the Apsara cd with 2 very oriental tracks (of Yesod & Khetzal)

In fact, not SO many eastern-influenced tracks were released afterall altough it seems like one of the typical goa-trance-things...

holy shit now you reminded me of mohamour lol yea im gonna check

that song is better that many in their actual blue album :P honest! that ending it was or something the strings really unique :)

One track not mentioned in this thread: Joking Sphinx - Bela.

i checked it as i never heard it before.

its not a great track its just ok

starts with a pipe organ (da fuck lol) gives a feeling of welcome to the draculas house church shit or someshit like that lol

Christopher Lee :lol:christopher-lee-dracula-006.jpg

fucking hell ! :blink::lol: lol

Dung Chen is a far better track compared to bela ... funny the name means beautiful in portuguese maybe also spanish, italian etc... lol not beautiful at all :huh: lol :lol:

R-110861-1159804979.jpeg.jpg

not a terrible bad goa release .. i mean for this price in discogs? 9 For Sale from £1.69

• Avg Rating: 3.84 / 5

i guess we know why the rating is 3.84 now

back on topic :

not very egyptian still... i mean the notes are there and it is goa trance but i think its because of the combination of instruments that fails to envoke that egyptian atmosphere like Ra in to Sirius for example.. use of flute , the mystical atmosphere etc

if he wouldve used something more ethnic instead of that pipe organ church shit maybe it would've worked you know?

sometimes its just not writing melodies but also the pallette of sounds used that creates a certain vibe

the pipe organ is more gothic and if he wouldve called the track vampire or something then it would be perfect fit... bela? looollll bajezuz

thats what i think :P

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...