6. SWEET GRAVITY

7. SWEET GRAVITY 2

8. THE HIDDEN SUN OF VENUS

9. LUNAR ORBIT

10. EVERYTHING IS...

11. ENTER - PARADISE

12. FONTANA

13. REPRISE

Here is the debut album by the most popular german trance producer Oliver Lieb.

This immense masterpiece developed and presented at the very early age of trance music represents one of the true classics of the genre and its mellow, liquid structures and non stop continuous mix is something Oliver Lieb is very very good at.

His emotions are very well recognised and you can cleraly see where it all started and how did things developed in Oliver and what made him make VOLUME 2 which is like a continuation to the story. I like all songs and actually can't name favourite one just because they are all very precise, gentle, and very subtle in their contents.

I like because he followed his next album in similar style with different approach and more trancey than this one. This one could be easily called chill disc with some premises of trance.

If you like your music trippy, melodic, trancey and ambient this is the perfect album for you.

Still, the highlights : WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE, MY TIME IS YOURS, SWEET GRAVITY, THE HIDDEN SUN OF VENUS, LUNAR ORBIT, ENTER-PARADISE, FONTANA....so, practically all songs too so I have to give straight 10/10 for sure...Get the album if you already haven't, CLEVER LISTENER....10/10

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One of my favorite album from Oliver Lieb.

The only problem is, that some songs are too short for my taste.

I like the other L.S.G. album, like Volume Two, Into Deep & The Hive, too.

Only the Black Series CD is need getting used for me. <--( I don't know to explain this in english "es ist gewöhnungsdürftig für mich")

It have some nice tracks, but some other tracks are techy for me.

BTW, I think no one knows really this CD or it is not Psychedelic Trance. Thats why no one put a comment or review it.

I put a review (not a good one) from Sven Väth's Fusion Album and no really other comments.

BTW, I think no one knows really this CD or it is not Psychedelic Trance. Thats why no one put a comment or review it.

I put a review (not a good one) from Sven Väth's Fusion Album and no really other comments.

That is exactly the reason why I have put it here, for people to find out about it, get it, listen to it, post a comment but it seems that no one is interested in origins of trance music since only new stuff is being played and enjoyed in. What a shame, this is PURE ESSENCE OF TRANCE MUSIC and for sure in my Top 10 Trance albums of all time. Time will tell, there is plenty of time to discover everything you want. :D

• 2 weeks later...

That is exactly the reason why I have put it here, for people to find out about it, get it, listen to it, post a comment but it seems that no one is interested in origins of trance music since only new stuff is being played and enjoyed in. What a shame, this is PURE ESSENCE OF TRANCE MUSIC and for sure in my Top 10 Trance albums of all time. Time will tell, there is plenty of time to discover everything you want. :D

THE MOST NEW TRANCE AND NEW PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE IS BORING.

In the past I was able to hear the difference between the muscians, because nearly all DJ's has their own styles.

But now the most DJ's sounds all the same. Too much starndards, no real variations.

Like EBM/Industrial, the most newer releases sounds either like Suicide Commando or Hoccico or Assemble 23 (Future Pop or what they make. Don't really like this music.).

I like in the last time more the EBM/Industrial music from the east.

Slowakia, Czechia, Poland and Russia.