New song - Dark Psy w/ melodic goa

Tell me what you guys think about this, I feel the mix might be too hard and loud for a psy/goa track, but I'm trying to explore new things here...

253097[/snapback]

Hey man,

I think it sounds great, but maybe a few too many themes?

I wouldn't worry about whether or not some people would agree with the darkness of it. It's your track. I like dark stuff only. :-)

Nice track !! I liked the swing on the hi hats on the beginning

The sound is good, but the melody I thought too much "happy" for a dark goa trance. I´d rather something more dark, if u know what I mean.

Wich VST did you use ? equips ??

Nice track !! I liked the swing on the hi hats on the beginning

The sound is good, but the melody I thought too much "happy" for a dark goa trance. I´d rather something more dark, if u know what I mean.

Wich VST did you use ? equips ??

253620[/snapback]

yea, it's definitly not completley dark, I really just meant the bassline to tell the truth, but glad you liked it...

As for VSTs....I used....none

well, that's what happens when you use Reason I guess, so really it was all up to the maelstrom, subtractor and NN-XT.

Very nice track m8. really like the goa melody @ around 2.00.

some ppl said that you use too many themes.. i don' think so, it's all fine.

in terms of mastering it's really good, all sounds are in perfect balance... good job done m8.

maybe you should add some high-rate/low delay chorus/flanging in some parts of it ... i think it would make it even better... don't overdo it however..