Why a warn?

MoonMan

Maybe because you post in the wrong sections?

:lol:

for real, i don't have a clue, don't even see it..

EDIT: Now i see it, next to my name after i posted this.. so you can only see it in your own posts. Like that would have helped anything hehhe. Maybe it can have something to do if someone would click on the "report" button in some of your message, then the 0% could grow..dunno.

EDIT: Now i see it, next to my name after i posted this.. so you can only see it in your own posts. Like that would have helped anything hehhe. Maybe it can have something to do if someone would click on the "report" button in some of your message, then the 0% could grow..dunno.

253100[/snapback]

Yes that will be it..

Panic over form me..

Andy

253100[/snapback]

Moderators use it. Mods can adjust warn level, but they have to give reasons why (i.e. spamming, flaming - breaking board rules etc). Normal members cannot add to the warning level.

Just a brief question, why do I have a "warn" next to my name in my posts ?  t read 0% so I'm not too worried but why I Wonder ?

253071[/snapback]

Have you been a bad boy latelly Andy....??

dont tempt people to make a game out of it :" heeey heey i have 4 warncounters..." :rolleyes:

I don't think the warn counter works at all - I've been warned (or cautioned) by Mars once and it's still at 0.

It can't go away, but never increases either. :unsure:

The warning is for evil people.

eeeeeeevviiillllllll

and we all know they wander around these forsaken binary fields somewhere.

alone, in the shades, cold, angry and hungry for revenge :ph34r:

waiting to get WAARRNED!