TEGMA LIVE VIDEO

Tegma

Nice, malakas.

Omar, did you hear anything from Lena about the video she made at the Montreal (and possibly Toronto) party? She is almost impossible to get ahold of. I heard from reliable sources (Pipetkin and company) that that video kicks serious ass too.

Hello y'all

we have posted a clip from a party we did in Sweden to celebrate the release of our second album.

http://www.tegmatekk.com/video/Tegmalive.wmv

Its a wmv file so it runs best is Windows Media player

Enjoy :)

Ps; Psynews forum celebrity Elysium is guest starring in the 30 first seconds  ;)

252683[/snapback]

eehhh... downloading downloading :P

Guest .::E.P

Hello y'all

we have posted a clip from a party we did in Sweden to celebrate the release of our second album.

http://www.tegmatekk.com/video/Tegmalive.wmv

Its a wmv file so it runs best is Windows Media player

Enjoy :)

Ps; Psynews forum celebrity Elysium is guest starring in the 30 first seconds  ;)

252683[/snapback]

Good video guys :) Was a nice party

Sorry the video will be back online later today , our bastard ISP is accusing us of uploading illegal(??) files.

Guess you're not even allowed to upload ur own music for a service you pay for...

Sorry the video will be back online later today , our bastard ISP is accusing us of uploading illegal(??) files.

Guess you're not even allowed to upload ur own music for a service you pay for...

253925[/snapback]

Typical.. :blink:

Nope no gigs in Denmark planned for the moment mate, but usually we play in Copenhagen every 6 months or so , so let's see :)

254982[/snapback]

Nice, I'll tjeck your website once in a while to keep myself updated, if it is up though.. ;)

We are 3 friends who have planned to see you, the next time you visit Denmark, independent of where in Denmark you guys play.. :P

Take care

Tore

Guest .::E.P

Nice, I'll tjeck your website once in a while to keep myself updated, if it is up though.. ;)

We are 3 friends who have planned to see you, the next time you visit Denmark, independent of where in Denmark you guys play.. :P

Take care

Tore

255195[/snapback]

get your lazy bums to malmoe.. ;)

cant be that far from you to go.. Typical danes from Copenhagen. It's only 35 mins by train.