VOOV 2005

Hehe I just counted how many days it is till we leave for voov. I was like 'it can't be that long, I know I'll count the days!!'

Anyway, it's 57 days. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we can meet at the proggy stage while Astrix's playing ;) ?

IF he's playing of course...

270668[/snapback]

Did you read what I posted about his website content and matching dates with VooV?

It's an option ;) But I'd stick with Astrix.

• 1 month later...

It's a bit of a last minute decision but I think I'm gonna have to come to voov this year!! :D I've got a ryanair window up and am looking at flight details as we speak (yeh i have 4 hands like shiva!)

Wooo.

It's gonna be a helluva crazy month as it's Glade Festival in england the week before. Nevertheless I can't wait for some prog bliss!

Will be awesome to try hook up krelm & w0p!! Long time no speak.

Hey voov baby here i come! :lol:

Edit: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa, got my plane ticket! Looks like it's gonna be for definate now! Will have to e-mail you w0p & dr krelm and make sure you're stil comin'. I'm bringing along some awesome uk psy-babes tiheeee :D

Aaaah I think it's time to count the days again *looks at calendar* - 15 days to go!!! WooT!!!

*dreams of jagermeister at the proggy stage*

:wub:

It's a bit of a last minute decision but I think I'm gonna have to come to voov this year!!

291191[/snapback]

wise desicion koolaid B)

ill be there for sure :D

what day you arriving? you going to berlin - right?

maybe we can hook up there allready... lemme know

:)

Well, considdering on previous editions there were ppl yelling out what thet were selling to anyone who passed by their tents, I don't think they'll be looking for the "end-users".

It's so funny: even before you could get out of the car or finnish setting up your tent there would be some Isra-guy comming up-to-you:"Hello my friend, how can I help you?" :P

It's so funny: even before you could get out of the car or finnish setting up your tent there would be some Isra-guy comming up-to-you:"Hello my friend, how can I help you?" :P

292075[/snapback]

soooo true.... at the end WE were yelling at them : LSD - MDMA - blabla - just to shut them up hahahahaaaa B)

hey wOp,

maybe we can arrange some meeting @ VooV ?

Could be a good time to discuss that Element-debut-cd :P

Or just fool all the Psy-baba's into believing we're Evil Drug Lords ;) who will not tolerate this kind of competition :D ?

Bottom line: if you can, take care of your own needs, so you won't be hassled & ripped off..

hey wOp,

maybe we can arrange some meeting @ VooV ?

Could be a good time to discuss that Element-debut-cd :P

Bottom line: if you can, take care of your own needs, so you won't be hassled & ripped off..

292213[/snapback]

oh yes - for sure. i can bring the cd along - ill swap it for some food @ the last festi days when i run outta cash hahaaa :PB)

anyway - how we find eachother ? - what bout a sticky at the contact/msg-board?

btw fully agree - take care of your own needs - unless youre a fan of festival-prices :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

oh didn't see this one, sorry bout posting another thread on voov :rolleyes:

See you guys on friday :)

DP: there's talk about meeting up before Astrix plays.. haven't read all posts yet. You shouldn't hesitate going alone if your friend's not in the mood! I'm going alone, but will hopefully meet up with some friends at the festival

BtwI'll be arriving at berlin, friday 17:30.. so, anyone wanna split a cab with me from Berlin to VooV? :)

I maybe, MAYBE talked my buddy into going down there next weekend... I'll find out for sure within the next few days... How do I hook up with all you guys?

/DP

298232[/snapback]

First one who gets round to it can put up a sing at the meeting point/info board?

oh didn't see this one, sorry bout posting another thread on voov  :rolleyes:

See you guys on friday :)

DP: there's talk about meeting up before Astrix plays.. haven't read all posts yet. You shouldn't hesitate going alone if your friend's not in the mood! I'm going alone, but will hopefully meet up with some friends at the festival

298236[/snapback]

Astrix? :blink:<_<

First one who gets round to it can put up a sing at the meeting point/info board?

299130[/snapback]

I'm afraid it looks like I'm not going anyway... Although I really, really want to... But there's a number of issues at play here... And I really can't go alone - an event of this kind requires at least one 'close' friend for a number of obvious reasons...

But hey guys - have LOADS of fun... Keep the psynews freak flag flying high - and make sure to take loads of pix and share it with us... ;o)

/DP

Yes Astrix, so we can all share a crazy killargh dancefloor moment :rolleyes:

No I don't know why, maybe because the alternative floor will be less crowded ? :)

Too bad you're not coming :(

But we'll do some dancing and shrooming for you :D

Have great weekend anyways ;)